EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby francine » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:00 pm

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D

promise??? sniff, sniff... sniff, sniff.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
francine
Platinum Member

Postby pinas » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:28 pm

francine wrote:
Lilian wrote:thanks everyone for reading my journal and inspiring me to continue its journey...
--

WEDNESDAY 12.40

Though I came to the forum early in the morning, but couldn’t get enough time to read the forum and post it. Now I am here reading post and laughing on my own. I am very glad the people in this forum are really very friendly and funny as usual.

Today is a great day for this forum, there is no doubt about that, especially in my mind. Rose becomes the moderator in this forum. I am sure that she will make this forum more active and friendlier with her special value. I am also looking forward it too.

Today Dixie is missing. I am sure she has already moved to her place and hopefully she is doing fine. Hopefully she will come back soon and join with us.

In the jokes section, I read “rose” jokes, but unfortunately I didn’t get it. May be I am that dumb to understand a simple joke. But the other jokes which, was represented by “lee” seemed to me very funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

charlotte, aiye, and pinas become very active in this forum. I am enjoying their post as usual. Today, “asep” also missing. Seems he is planning to move out. Just joking.

The topic “ask you question” become more active , I like it. thanks pooh bear, jorney, charlotte, ayie, pins…for making the topic more alive.

Oh I am missing aiza and begonia. Where are they hiding now??????

Ok that’s all for today, I will write more when I will be back ….

Cheers …

lucky for u pinas... u have ur name on it.....
poor me..... huhuhu...... nobody cares for me....
nobody knows that i exist..... huhuhuhu......
hhuhuh uhhuhuuhuhhuhuhu.......
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DRAMA QUEEN??
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:04 pm

journal entry WEDNESDAY 6.04PM

seeing new moderators so i am tryting to give them a warm welcome from all of us in this forum.......

this cartoon is just for fun, so plz dont take it personally.....

cheers...

English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:55 am

HAhahahahahahahahahhahaa

I just can't stop laughing!!!! And I'm in the library, so it's supposed to be quiet here!! My friend who is in the pc next to me just said I was nuts!!

Hahahaahahahahhahaha

Lilian I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby RedRose » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:18 pm

sweetie lilian, you didn't get today's joke of mine? what a pity :wink: it was about a poor husband who always suffered from his wife. his wife murmured and complained to him all the time:-) I huess all husband in the world hope that their wives shut up all the way:-)

and yes, lilian, today, you didn't order and control me yet, that drave me really nuts! Come on, honey, just control me, please! :lol: it is my pleasure.
RedRose

Postby francine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:02 pm

now there's MY NAME!!! there's my name!!! hehehehe..... thanks!!! :D
francine
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:41 am

So Lilian you didn't draw your picture! :D
Dixie

Postby Sunny » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:13 pm

Lilian wrote:dear francies, i will write about u..give me some time, actually when i write either i am in the lab and can not recall all the names in the forum. but u will must see ur names in my journal soon.

cheer up.. :D

I do not find my name either :cry: :cry:
Sunny
Silver Member

Postby Lilian » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:52 pm

thanks for loving my cartoon dixie and rose :D

-------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY 5.46 pM...

phewwww....from where should i start? couldnt write last two days journal. everytime i come here and feel lost. there are so many topic so many post to read. everytime i wonder ..where should i start , where should i start. and it takes me nearly hour to to post from a certain topic. and at the end dont get time to write my journal :? . haha...so , my new tricks...come to the forum, r ead the topic carefuly and write my journal. post my coment here and have fun.

recently i saw 2 member who started to talk Teher, and lemonwaner..hmmm welcome back guys :D . we are happy to have u here.

yeeeeeeeee...two new section , unbelievable, i was almost falling from my chair. i thanks Josep to open totaly new section for us. now we have the chance to meet our goal. :wink: .

hey hey...there are lots of beauty queen here..dixie, rosy and pooh...lord..u pretty pretty girls....." i am singing, i am pretty..oh no...you are pretty...pretty pretty girl... :D :D .

today i have seen a lame topic "why do u study" hmm..how come ppl ask such question..... :? :?

okis folks...i am finishing now.....see ya laters..... :shock:
Last edited by Lilian on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:04 pm

Your post was so fun! keep it up, Lilian! ;)
Dixie

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing