EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

**Lilian's {'EC' FORUM} journal**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby mandy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:23 pm

sweet lilian....
i love ur posts...
:)
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
mandy
Silver Member

Postby RedRose » Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:51 pm

I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:
RedRose

Postby Lilian » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:20 pm

Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:54 pm

Lilian wrote:
s. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby jonrey10 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:33 pm

RedRose wrote:I love lilian as well, unfortunately, I am a woman :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can you love me as well......? :roll:

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
jonrey10
Gold Member

Postby pinas » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:35 pm

Lilian wrote:Thursday 1.13 pm....
------------------------------------------
hmmm its been a while i didnt write my journal. man i am so lazy. i wish i could kich myself :x . anyway..i am loving the section of personal advise..haha....i love to give advise :wink: . but hey dont try to give me any.... :twisted: .

seeing asep and francine after a long time. i saw begonia post but havent get chance to meet with her. might be our time is different. i love jorney's poem. sometimes i wonder did he write it or someones' wrote..hehe kidding. good job jorney's.

we dont have any new topic yet. all same topic is flooding. somebody shoul start some interesting topic, otherwise the forum will be dull and colorless. hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

saw charlotte and francine pic as well. all are pretty girl. where i am belonging beside all those pretty girls :cry:. i am no where.... :shock:...

i didnt get ASEP avatar..something blinking and i had to angle my head to understand his avatar....what a wierdo... :lol:

ok thats all for today...

love ya all.... :D

i did not see my name :evil:
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby francine » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:47 pm

pinas is sad.... but i'm not... i saw my name..... gracias lilian. :D
francine
Platinum Member

Postby nympho-holic » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:29 am

Lilian wrote: hmm i found a interesting thing that, holic doesnt come here often. she doesnt like off-topic i guess :roll:..but we are hopeless...we dont like republicans..hehe :wink:.

I know I'm rich enough to be a Republican because I have my own business that is going well, but I'm not happy enough to see my tax money has gone to Iraq. Moreover, I'm not that conservative to be a Republican. If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.
Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.
nympho-holic
Silver Member

Postby RedRose » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:18 pm

nympho-holic wrote:
If you think all people who have different views than yours are Republicans, you haven't been in the USA long enough. Try to live there for a few years more to see how the system goes honey.

nympho-holic, that is why you are so unpopular, Holic! you always take people's goodness as badness.

Yes, you've got that right. I dislike off-topic posts. If you want to talk about something else that is not related to the topic, open another one. I don't have time to read off-topic posts. Ciao.

that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.

Just like Josef said:"the forum is a club, not a shool!" the sentence is all you really need!

in the world, none likes to be controlled, you too! and you should judge whether you are qualified to control people's posts instead of trying to dictate to people!
Last edited by RedRose on Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRose

Postby Asep » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:25 pm

RedRose wrote:that is other reason why you are unpopular,honey. you always try to control people's topics, and you always think that a moderator is a queen of the forum. You are wrong! We come here just for fun and communicating with friends. therefore, we have no need to regularize the forum seriously! as long as the topics are not very aggressive and abusive, we should contain them and appreciate them.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I totally agree with you, Ms. Rose! Got that, Holic?

:wink: :wink:
Asep
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing