battles in life...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

V_I_O_L_E_T

Post by V_I_O_L_E_T »

what if u don't want to win ur battle and just go divert ur attention to other things?
what if u want to just go astray and rebel?
i appreciated and would like to commend u for winning ur battle...but what if others are trying to escape and find comfort somewhere else...what if that person who have given importance doesn't seem to know ur existence but keeps on needing u and wanting u to be there but never...never acknowledges ur presence...
would u still fight the battle or just leave it?
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

V_I_O_L_E_T wrote:what if u don't want to win ur battle and just go divert ur attention to other things?
i appreciated and would like to commend u for winning ur battle...but what if others are trying to escape and find comfort somewhere else...what if that person who have given importance doesn't seem to know ur existence but keeps on needing u and wanting u to be there but never...never acknowledges ur presence...
would u still fight the battle or just leave it?
i think this is where acceptance must come in. reality bites. but who cares. there are still a lot of people who loves you and will still be loving you. don't let your world be focused on just one person. :wink:
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

francine wrote:
V_I_O_L_E_T wrote:what if u don't want to win ur battle and just go divert ur attention to other things?
i appreciated and would like to commend u for winning ur battle...but what if others are trying to escape and find comfort somewhere else...what if that person who have given importance doesn't seem to know ur existence but keeps on needing u and wanting u to be there but never...never acknowledges ur presence...would u still fight the battle or just leave it?
i think this is where acceptance must come in. reality bites. but who cares. there are still a lot of people who loves you and will still be loving you. don't let your world be focused on just one person. :wink:
i'd like to thank you violet for reading my article, re your question of what it that person doesnt know my existence and just needs me but don't acknowledges my presence..." know what your a good reader sunflower, but i guess francine is right we should accept things, there is always an excemption to every rule, there is a time to fight there is a time to surrender...acceptance is always difficult but that's the way it is.. :wink: