EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

anytime by brian mcknight

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:47 pm

Nothing, I just like that smiley, hahaha. I'm off now, bye family! :D
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby greatJim » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:24 am

pinas wrote:
greatJim wrote:the sky be more beautiful with you
the world be more beautiful with you
with your voice
everything could be more clear
in my brain
remains <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=memory&v=56">memory</a> of you
in my luggage
remains the letter from you
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in your heart
has hided the past
the wild goose comes and returns
comes and returns
i know in my heart
still need a little more courage


is this a song greatjim?

Yes,that's a song.Pinas.
greatJim
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:00 am
Location: China

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:52 pm

Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:28 pm

pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:

so, finally... eh? :P
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:36 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:
Dixie wrote:Well you should introduce him to us! ;)


hey dixie..meet my man tristan.... :oops:

so, finally... eh? :P


yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:04 pm

pinas wrote:yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...

:( it's ok. i already saw him during vocativ days. :P
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Postby pinas » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:13 pm

francine wrote:
pinas wrote:yeah...too bad you weren't able to meet him in person last friday..
bong, joan, rosevi, tere and jonrey were able to see him...

:( it's ok. i already saw him during vocativ days. :P


yeah but that's different...
i mean, its been months now...almost a year in fact
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Previous

Return to Creative Writing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests