HE BECAME ANOTHER PERSON!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

V_I_O_L_E_T

HE BECAME ANOTHER PERSON!

Post by V_I_O_L_E_T »

I've been w/ this person for years now. We've been very happy. i'm happy w/ him though at times i'm still longing for my old love, the love that never came to be...
he then got hooked on some studies that made him losts his times for me..i've been telling him i love the simple life, being w/ him, going to the mall, watching movies...then suddenly, he told me he just wanted to be home, study, study and study...
i do understand him...everytime he needs me, i'm there. i support him in every way...but when i say, can i have some special time w/ him...he's always saying "I'M BUSY"....he said he's doing everything for me...for the family...
he can't even ask me...AM I STILL HAPPY? i still understands him...i then again ask for his precious time....he said, all i wanted is for u to be home...he even told me, sometimes, he's thinking of renting a place just to focus in his study...again, studies, studies, studies...he can't even ask me...AM I STILL HAPPY?
NOW, i suddenly realized how fool i am...i suddenly felt, i don't know him at all...where are all those happy times...all i wanted is to be w/ him....i just can't understand why he has to be busy..i can't understand why he doesn't seem to care...i cry in pain...i felt hurt...at the end, I STILL UNDERSTAND HIM!
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

is this a true story? i mean, your experience?...
i know a similar story and i think it's because of love...
or is it not???
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

have u spoken to him about your situation and how you feel? well, for me... i think u need to be more understanding.... besides, it's really not easy to have them (studies and family) at the same time. may be you could talk to him so that he could adjust his time. renting another place is a BIG NO NO!!!
V_I_O_L_E_T

Post by V_I_O_L_E_T »

francine wrote:have u spoken to him about your situation and how you feel? well, for me... i think u need to be more understanding.... besides, it's really not easy to have them (studies and family) at the same time. may be you could talk to him so that he could adjust his time. renting another place is a BIG NO NO!!!
yes, renting another place is a no-no..that i can't understand bec we are husband and wife...
i've talked to him abt that..i already got tired of explaining...i'm always the one repenting on such issues...i think he's not affected...and even if i'm home trying to ignore him and do our usual daily lives...he's focusing himself in his WELL-LOVED COMPUTER!!!
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

i know how you feel (empathy?) seriously sunflower i know that you're having a hard time right now, i know that studies is important to him and him to you so the best way really to solve that is for both of you to talk it over. :wink: