EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

From Tarragona

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

From Tarragona

Postby Dixie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:12 pm

Hello family!!!!!!!! Hello from Tarragona, once known as Tarraco, the Mediterranean capital during the Roman Empire's best years... Lovely city, lovely lovely lovely... I really don't know what to say, just wanted to greet all you guys and tell you that I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my college, hehehehe computer room). So don't you worry, mommy's here... hehehehe eh, Francine????? :D:D:D:D Just joking. I see the forum is not very active today. What happened?? This is not normal... even in the General Discussion forum there was just 1 new post... ONE!!! What's wrong with you guys?? hahaha.

You know what's the first thing I did when I arrived in Tarragona this morning? I went shopping :roll: I don't know why is that, but when I am here I always feel like going shopping :roll: Bought a new jersey and a nice jacket! Great! :D:D:D Sorry Jellen, I know you love shopping too! :D

Ok guys, gotta leave for work, so I'll talk to you soon... Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: From Tarragona

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:23 pm

Dixie wrote:Hello family!!!!!!!! Hello from Tarragona, once known as Tarraco, the Mediterranean capital during the Roman Empire's best years... Lovely city, lovely lovely lovely... I really don't know what to say, just wanted to greet all you guys and tell you that I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my college, hehehehe computer room). So don't you worry, mommy's here... hehehehe eh, Francine????? :D:D:D:D Just joking. I see the forum is not very active today. What happened?? This is not normal... even in the General Discussion forum there was just 1 new post... ONE!!! What's wrong with you guys?? hahaha.

You know what's the first thing I did when I arrived in Tarragona this morning? I went shopping :roll: I don't know why is that, but when I am here I always feel like going shopping :roll: Bought a new jersey and a nice jacket! Great! :D:D:D Sorry Jellen, I know you love shopping too! :D

Ok guys, gotta leave for work, so I'll talk to you soon... Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmph.. :twisted:
did you buy anything for me huh???
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby pooh_bear » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:51 pm

sorry dixie, we're all too busy we have so many calls coming in but dont' worry we're still browsing EC.. :wink:
pooh_bear
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:39 pm

Great!! by the way, Asep told me he had given my phone number to some of yo. Why didn't you text me? :evil:
Dixie

Postby francine » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:06 pm

Dixie wrote:Great!! by the way, Asep told me he had given my phone number to some of yo. Why didn't you text me? :evil:

i send you a message this morning. it's around 3am there most probably.
francine
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:07 pm

I didn't get any message :(:(:(:(:(:(
Dixie

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:12 pm

i just got your number now..but francine told me that you weren't able to receive her message...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:13 pm

No girls I didn't get any sms... :(:(:(
Dixie

Postby RedRose » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:44 am

Dixie, it seems that you live a happy life in ur college, that is great! and recently, many members have lots of things to do, however, no need to worry, they will come back to the forum in the near future!
RedRose

Postby Asep » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:54 am

Hmmmm....I guess no one out of Catalunya could touch you like I could, Dixie....
BTW, I thought you were going to New Jersey. If you had done so, I would've asked you to say my hi to my fave vocalist, John Bon Jovi. LOL. :) :)
Asep
Gold Member

Next

Return to Creative Writing