From Tarragona

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

From Tarragona

Post by Dixie »

Hello family!!!!!!!! Hello from Tarragona, once known as Tarraco, the Mediterranean capital during the Roman Empire's best years... Lovely city, lovely lovely lovely... I really don't know what to say, just wanted to greet all you guys and tell you that I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my college, hehehehe computer room). So don't you worry, mommy's here... hehehehe eh, Francine????? :D:D:D:D Just joking. I see the forum is not very active today. What happened?? This is not normal... even in the General Discussion forum there was just 1 new post... ONE!!! What's wrong with you guys?? hahaha.

You know what's the first thing I did when I arrived in Tarragona this morning? I went shopping :roll: I don't know why is that, but when I am here I always feel like going shopping :roll: Bought a new jersey and a nice jacket! Great! :D:D:D Sorry Jellen, I know you love shopping too! :D

Ok guys, gotta leave for work, so I'll talk to you soon... Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: From Tarragona

Post by pinas »

Dixie wrote:Hello family!!!!!!!! Hello from Tarragona, once known as Tarraco, the Mediterranean capital during the Roman Empire's best years... Lovely city, lovely lovely lovely... I really don't know what to say, just wanted to greet all you guys and tell you that I AM RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my college, hehehehe computer room). So don't you worry, mommy's here... hehehehe eh, Francine????? :D:D:D:D Just joking. I see the forum is not very active today. What happened?? This is not normal... even in the General Discussion forum there was just 1 new post... ONE!!! What's wrong with you guys?? hahaha.

You know what's the first thing I did when I arrived in Tarragona this morning? I went shopping :roll: I don't know why is that, but when I am here I always feel like going shopping :roll: Bought a new jersey and a nice jacket! Great! :D:D:D Sorry Jellen, I know you love shopping too! :D

Ok guys, gotta leave for work, so I'll talk to you soon... Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmph.. :twisted:
did you buy anything for me huh???
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

sorry dixie, we're all too busy we have so many calls coming in but dont' worry we're still browsing EC.. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Great!! by the way, Asep told me he had given my phone number to some of yo. Why didn't you text me? :evil:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Dixie wrote:Great!! by the way, Asep told me he had given my phone number to some of yo. Why didn't you text me? :evil:
i send you a message this morning. it's around 3am there most probably.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I didn't get any message :(:(:(:(:(:(
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

i just got your number now..but francine told me that you weren't able to receive her message...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

No girls I didn't get any sms... :(:(:(
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Dixie, it seems that you live a happy life in ur college, that is great! and recently, many members have lots of things to do, however, no need to worry, they will come back to the forum in the near future!
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Hmmmm....I guess no one out of Catalunya could touch you like I could, Dixie....
BTW, I thought you were going to New Jersey. If you had done so, I would've asked you to say my hi to my fave vocalist, John Bon Jovi. LOL. :) :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hehehehehe you misunderstood, I was waiting in line in order to pay my new jersey :D:D:D:D:D

PS: Someone out of Catalunya DID send me a message I received :D:D:D:D
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Dixie wrote:Hehehehehe you misunderstood, I was waiting in line in order to pay my new jersey :D:D:D:D:D

I meant no one else out of Catalunya and Indonesia.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

And I meant someone neither from Catalunya nor Indonesia ;)
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Dixie wrote:Hehehehehe you misunderstood, I was waiting in line in order to pay my new jersey :D:D:D:D:D

do you already know who she is? she's not here. :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hehehehehheheee
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hey guys!!

Hello from my college, particularly from the library... it's all so quiet here... nobody here but me and the librarian... oh and now another guy...

It's soooo hot here!!! Looks like it's still summer, and it's October actually! OMG.

Hope you are all ok. I'm leaving in ten minutes now and am catching a train back home this evening so I'll talk to all of you tomorrow hopefully if there isn't a train crash!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Take care, honeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy.................. :) :) :) :)

I'll be missin' you....sooooooooooooo much..... :( :(

Hey, I saw this topic running alive with more than just a post. Not only yours. :? :? Did you delete the rest? :) :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:Hey, I saw this topic running alive with more than just a post. Not only yours. :? :? Did you delete the rest? :) :)
Eh??? :shock:

I am not deleting posts :shock:
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Well, sorry, I saw only one post. It could've been because of the technical errors....
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Asep wrote:Well, sorry, I saw only one post. It could've been because of the technical errors....
Asep, it was just some technical errors! I sent a pm To Josef and asked the reason why some posts had been deleted, he said that is just because some technical problem.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hey family!

Hi from Tarraco again... I'm in the library -again- since the computers room was crowded -as always-. Anyway I'm off because I've got a class in a few minutes and I still have a ten-minute walk. Just wanted to say hi to all of you and check you're ok. Has Lilian showed up yet? How's mommy Rosie? :D

OMG there was a guy on the computer next to me who was talking alone all the time. I wonder why he did that. Now he left.

Anyway, glad to drop off and hope everything's ok. Be good, my friends.