Is it a dream?

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Is it a dream?

Post by MissLT »

It glided around her body. And slowly it reached to her neck. She could feel the cold and the dampness it was bringing to her skin. The skin around her neck was vibrating with fear. Her heart started to beat fast and faster with its every beat. She could feel the sweats starting to drop down. They fell into her eyes. Now she could not see anything. It scared her that she could not see its motion on her body. She started to get uneasy. Her hands were getting wet and trembling. Her body was shaking slowly. She feared that she would pass out before she could make the move, which could either kill her or free her from this trepidation. She tried to sit motionless. “Stop thinking! It can read your mind! Clear your mind! Clear it!”

Gradually, without changing her body position, she closed her eyes and held her breath with her teeth too close together that you could hear her teeth were grinding. With all her strength and anger she quickly moved the scissor through its neck. Blood splashed all over her. When she finally opened her eyes to see what she had done, the messy and ~ scene disgusted her. She dropped the scissor on the floor and let out a big scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..

(to be continued)
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

um.... I'm curious to know what it is that's making her scared. I'm thinking it's a telepathic snake. :?: :?: Is that silly? :lol: :lol: N/M, don't answer that... :D Good job on writing it, I could picture the scene.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I totally forgot about this. Okay, let me finish it next time. I'm writing the next one. I'm still trying to remember. This story has been a while, you know. Thanks for your words, fiver. :wink:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

C'mon,go on ! Im so excited to know the rest !
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

well LT people are waiting for more of this gorgeous story!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I have a lot of stuff to do, so I don't think I will finish it anytime soon. And that ghost story I need to finish it, too. Gosh, I hate writing. How about I tell you on Skype and you'll write it in your own way? :wink:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

hah! that's it! i was about to find the ending when i saw orange color beside your thread, Lennye! Busy one... 8) 8) :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I'm sorry??? :?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:I'm sorry??? :?
Oh! i just mean that i read the beginning very long time ago, tonight i've seen that something was added here by you! i thought it was the ending... horrable ending... but it wasn't...
or it was not added by you, but my stupid macnine decided that it was... lame exuse... but it's true. :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:oops: Oh, you have the notification messages, too, huh? Yeah, I hate something like this happened. I mean, I don't wanna get a notification when someone said thank you to someone else. Can they use a frigging PM to do it? :?:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

yes, those notifications messages... :P :roll:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

so make time to finish (or continue) the story ...why doncha?
(oh that is very bad slang english you learners) ...why don't you? missy Tran?
oops I did it again.
Fooled everybody...oH WELL
it happens :lol:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Lol
:lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Is it a dream?

Post by MissLT »

LennyeTran wrote:It glided around her body. And slowly it reached to her neck. She could feel the cold and the dampness it was bringing to her skin. The skin around her neck was vibrating with fear. Her heart started to beat fast and faster with its every beat. She could feel the sweats starting to drop down. They fell into her eyes. Now she could not see anything. It scared her that she could not see its motion on her body. She started to get uneasy. Her hands were getting wet and trembling. Her body was shaking slowly. She feared that she would pass out before she could make the move, which could either kill her or free her from this trepidation. She tried to sit motionless. “Stop thinking! It can read your mind! Clear your mind! Clear it!”

Gradually, without changing her body position, she closed her eyes and held her breath with her teeth too close together that you could hear her teeth were grinding. With all her strength and anger she quickly moved the scissor through its neck. Blood splashed all over her. When she finally opened her eyes to see what she had done, the messy and ~ scene disgusted her. She dropped the scissor on the floor and let out a big scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..

(to be continued)
She woke up, and it was just a dream!

(okay, I think people are gonna start throwing things at me) :oops: :twisted: :lol: