Torn apart on my birthday...

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

JuVy

Torn apart on my birthday...

Post by JuVy »

Life is quite difficult to understand and things never flow the way i wanted them to be.

The bell ring, signal for dissmisal and now classes are over. I was sitting on a bench,under an old tree waiting for for something unexpectedly, expecting of something special but...

Today is my birthday but seems like my birthdate is one worst thing and having me in this damn world is one tragic scenario. I saw people passing by and then i heard a voice and a tap on the back,"Could you gather the assignments tommorow? i have an important meeting, and please tell your classmates that i woul be absent. thank you" said that big voice. that's mr. evans our biology teacher. all i can reply was a simple nod and a grin. after 30 mmnutes of stauing there and just watching people passing by, i grown tired and decided to take the track to our school gate. i was on riding on a jeepney(a vehicle) when suddenly tears roll down my face. something struck me, so sudden that i was petrified, stunned, i want to jump out and vomit, roll on the streets, i wanted to hide, to wake up. but im on reality, thosem precious jewel came out continously seems like it has no end..

i saw him, with another girl, never thought i waited for him at school and there he was... wiyh his other girl.. i was torn apart on my birthday...
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

OH........Nice piece of work? Is it true?
JuVy

Post by JuVy »

nope.. it just the wild side of my imagination..