The Cut

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Carrot

The Cut

Post by Carrot »

Sara is a general office lady. She has general face, body, voice, and hair. Her personality is introverted. She often goes to orphanage to take care of children with no parents. Her friends consider that she is an angel. This day was Christmas. Sara prepared some Christmas gift and food for children in orphanage. When she arrived, she was amid by the children. They liked her very much. Sara took them into a large room. She arranged them sat on the floor. "I will give you-all a big surprise." she said. The children were so excited to hear it. Sara took a Christmas cake out from her bag and put it on the desk. "Wow! That's so beautiful!" shouted by the children and they approached the desk. Suddenly, the children's faces became very frightened when they saw the cake clearly. "The candles…the candles were our teacher's fingers." a girl bawled and cried. "Absolutely, good girl. Well, you are the next one." Sara said and held a knife in her hand.
Sandrine

Post by Sandrine »

Hi! Carrot,
What do you mean a general office lady? Is it just because her appearance is nothing special?
zilun

Post by zilun »

At first I saw the story, I thought it was a happy story. Unexpectedly, it became a scary story in the end. Very interesting!
Bensonchen

cake.........

Post by Bensonchen »

What a disgusting cake it is. I can not imagine the image of the cake.
Carrot

Post by Carrot »

Hello Sandrine:
Um…I mean the general office lady is a common lady. You will not notice and make a deep impression to her.
Carrot

Post by Carrot »

Ha!I think the cake is bloodstained!