You won’t let go this time!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

zilun

You won’t let go this time!

Post by zilun »

Joseph is a general office worker. He has a pretty girlfriend, Allison, who is considerate of him. They live together and will get marry soon. But how wonderful his life, he still has some torments. Someday Joseph and Allison have a trip. When they walked uphill, Allison’s hat was blown by a strong breeze. She chased after and caught at the hat. Suddenly, she slipped and fell the hill. Joseph caught her hands and tried to save her. At this moment, he recalled that his boss likes him so much and wants his daughter to marry with him. If Joseph can marry with boss’s daughter, he will have a better life. Accordingly, Joseph decided to let go and Allison fell. Joseph got marry with boss’s daughter after Allison was died. Five years later, one day Joseph made a tour with his wife and five-year-old daughter. In the car, his daughter said she wants to urinate. So Joseph took his daughter to find a place. Walking and walking, they came to a hill. His daughter stopped and turned around. Joseph found out the hill Allison fell off and died all at once. Then his daughter looked him resentfully and said “You won’t let go this time!”
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

nemo

Post by nemo »

hi...nemo's here
I hope i will not have a boyfriend like Joseph.....

Ok Zilun, goodbye :oops:
Carrot

Post by Carrot »

I think that Joseph got his comeuppance when he betrated his girlfriend. Joseph is a mean guy.
Bensonchen

Post by Bensonchen »

I agree with Carrot. I think that Joseph deserved a retribution.
zilun

Post by zilun »

Thanks for Nemo and Carrot's reply.
I think Joseph will never break away from the crime.
Moreover, I hope everyone can be loyal to your better half and be happy.
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nemo »

:D :D :D