Drunken Moon Lake

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

allanHsu

Drunken Moon Lake

Post by allanHsu »

“Drunken Moon” is a nice name for the lake in National Taiwan University. Kinds of tree are grown around the lake. The water is clear, and the breeze is soft. Sometimes you can see ducks, fish swimming leisurely in the lake. At night, the scene there is more beautiful than in day. Many lovers date around the lake. The lake is full of whispers of love at the moment. One night, Ming went to the pavilion of the lake center at near 12o’clock. When he was enjoying the lake scenery, the breeze became cold. Next, he felt someone behind him. He heard a girl’s voice, and the girl asked:” What’s the time?” He turned back, but no one there.
It’s said, many years ago, there was a lover. They often dated around the lake. After that, the boy broke up with the girl, and had a new sweetheart. The girl still loved him deeply. She went to the lake everyday, and wept sadly. One night, about 12o’clock, she saw the boy sweet nothings with his new girlfriend. She couldn’t endure anymore, and jumped into the lake. Finally, the girl became the ghost of the Drunken Moon Lake.
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi allanhsu

Post by nemo »

hello allanHsu, your story is so sad...
I hope my boyfriend is not like that.....

See you soon allanHsu
allanHsu

Re: hi allanhsu

Post by allanHsu »

nemo wrote:hello allanHsu, your story is so sad...
I hope my boyfriend is not like that.....

See you soon allanHsu
I think your boyfriend is a nice guy. May you love each forever.

Thanks for your reply.