Secret diary!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

senphoi

Secret diary!

Post by senphoi »

Diary is supposed to be kept in secret, yet i have completely crazy definition about writing a diary. i want the public to know and share their poit of views with me. simply, diary is just a place where i put my thought and feeling in it.
today is christmas, and everyone goes out to celebrate it. few days ago, i was panic as i was worried that i had to spend this year christmas alone again. i have enjoyed christmas by myself in years. however, when it comes though i cant find anyone to be with in christmas, i still feel happy and joy of the christmas season. watching a disney's cartoon about christmas " the polar express" i still can feel what christmas is like. actually, to me, christmas is an occasion for family members to unite in a fest and share the moment of speciality. sitting by the fire, singing the carol, playing some christmas game are all the things i can think of christmas. in fact, i have never had or been in a real christmas. all i have are the images of its through books, stories, and movies. never had the feel of what a real christmas will be like. white snow, a beautifully decorated christmas tree, a holly beyond the door, a fest those things are just nice, meaningful and desirable to me. im always scared of being alone in christmas, for staying at home and watching tv are all i can do on that special when everyone is out in the streets with joy, fun, and smile. nevertheless, the christmas belief is always in my heart although im not a chritian, yet nothing does with religion here. this the big holiday, a very big one that is celebrated around the world, the day of hope and dream. no matter how i spend it, if i can feel the meaning of it, i do enjoy it as complete as everyone does.
the reason im always at home in chirstmas because to me, i still havent yet found the true reason that can pull me out off the tv on that day. perhaps, outside my country, beyond my computer, there is still someone just like me. and we might meet someday to celebrate christmas together. oh, God when will i be endowed with this big sprised? the fanscinated force can pull me out of the tv screen on christmas.
see you later my diary.
Sen
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Secret diary!

Post by MooNboy »

senphoi wrote:the reason im always at home in chirstmas because to me, i still havent yet found the true reason that can pull me out off the tv on that day. perhaps, outside my country, beyond my computer, there is still someone just like me. and we might meet someday to celebrate christmas together. oh, God when will i be endowed with this big sprised? the fanscinated force can pull me out of the tv screen on christmas.
see you later my diary.
Sen

I think you found the man :)
senphoi

Post by senphoi »

hey what do mean that I FOUND THE MAN?
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

Sorry I'm late.
I meant that you found the man you're looking for...
senphoi

Post by senphoi »

hey, who is my man? why i dont realize that i have found the man whom im looking for. isnt it strange?
Sen
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

Oh, man!I'm the man who you are looking for...
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

MooNboy wrote:Oh, man!I'm the man who you are looking for...
So this means you are always alone?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

he's nomad! See? Is always alone
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Hmm ok get...nomad :!:
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

I feel lonely most of times. When I'm alone at home, at my room, I sometimes feel that I'm lonely in life as I am as now.
And I want to watch tv and wait the time to be 00:00 when it's New Year's first day.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

find a girlfriend near you my friend...
senphoi

Post by senphoi »

yeah, although i have friends to talk to, and always be surrounded by friends, im lonely. i think there are many people around me, yet nobody can truly be my friends. i dont have a real true friend, so that makes me feel solitude.
i wonder will it really hard to find someone who know me the best?
hey, we are better set up a forum for the lonely. haha...
Sen
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

senphoi wrote:yeah, although i have friends to talk to, and always be surrounded by friends, im lonely. i think there are many people around me, yet nobody can truly be my friends. i dont have a real true friend, so that makes me feel solitude.
i wonder will it really hard to find someone who know me the best?
hey, we are better set up a forum for the lonely. haha...
Sen
Hey, sometimes I feel like this, too.Yes, let's set up lonely people forum.
Admiral, thanks for advice.I'll try to have one :)
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Do you have brither\sister,Moonboy?
I have brother that makes me not feel alone when I am alone at home.

Hmm..but I guess maybe you have no cause you told you are alone at home and your room?
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

I have a brother, but I'm at university and he's away from me.
I really feel lonely, I have people around me, but they can't take me away from feeling lonely.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

MooNboy wrote:I have a brother, but I'm at university and he's away from me.
I really feel lonely, I have people around me, but they can't take me away from feeling lonely.
Hmm...Have you ever asked yourself that what you want or who...what you like or not like...what you can do happily or what you want to fill in your life..these things If you know It can make you away from feeling lonely cause you know things you want already.

That you have many friend around me but you still lonely that means you don't anyone person who you want and you would learn about yourself I think. :)
senphoi

Post by senphoi »

hey bab,
do u really think a brother can make things go well? i have a brother too, yet we can hardly talk about serious tough. u know, guys cant understand girls stuff or they cant even go shopping or giving advice on relation stuff.
i know i fell lonely because i cant find someone who i really trust to share my stories with whenever i need ears to listen to me. i always suspect others sincere as u dont really know what they feel or think about u, or whether they are the one for just for you untill you are in trouble. if someone willing to give you a hand at that time, he or she is the one you are looking for.
however, the question is how can we find that person?
Sen
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

senphoi wrote:hey bab,
do u really think a brother can make things go well? i have a brother too, yet we can hardly talk about serious tough. u know, guys cant understand girls stuff or they cant even go shopping or giving advice on relation stuff.
i know i fell lonely because i cant find someone who i really trust to share my stories with whenever i need ears to listen to me. i always suspect others sincere as u dont really know what they feel or think about u, or whether they are the one for just for you untill you are in trouble. if someone willing to give you a hand at that time, he or she is the one you are looking for.
Sen
Well, It's hard to tell that how we can fine that person. It's up to thinking of each person but for me,when I want friends,frist all I will try to learn,ask or talk about themself or any feeling of them for making them trust me. Then we can share stories together when we trust each other I think.
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

babara wrote:
MooNboy wrote:I have a brother, but I'm at university and he's away from me.
Hmm...Have you ever asked yourself that what you want or who...what you like or not like...what you can do happily or what you want to fill in your life..these things If you know It can make you away from feeling lonely cause you know things you want already.

That you have many friend around me but you still lonely that means you don't anyone person who you want and you would learn about yourself I think. :)
I'll think about that. Maybe you're right. But in my new friends who are in my new city, there's a guy that I can feel good when I'm with him.
Maybe Admiral is right, GET A GIRLFRIEND...
Lac

Post by Lac »

Hi, if you seek, you'll get for sure.
If you knock the door, the door would be open.
We feel lonely because we are afraid of others' attitude and lifestyle not like ours. And so the gap keeps on lasting and loneliness looks a bit longer.
I was almost similar to you when I was too young. I was afraid of getting in touch with anyone owing to fear to be physically and mentally harmed by all the people I thought untruthful. It became worse and worse for myself.
I suddenly got the point in the book: "Change your lemon water by pouring some sugar,you woud change the mean situation.".I tried to put it into practice. And now, if i feel lonely to become isolated from others,it would not OK for my life. Only opening one's arm and heart, I find the horizon wide open with animately overflowing life. So many people are really good than I have ever thought. However, not without possible suspicions exist when encountering with all kinds of person. But we still have expedient cautiousness and wisdom in our life through the awareness of how to live and conduct ourselves.