watch a film at midnight

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

FantasyAvery

watch a film at midnight

Post by FantasyAvery »

One chilly night, I went to my friend’s home and watched a film together. The movie is about mysterious. In the movie, the female leading role always escapes, because she usually sees a lot of mysterious mirages. The male leading role is the lady’s mental doctor. He can understand the mysterious mirages that she has ever seen. Those images are produced from at the solitude of the family, love and pain before. Therefore, the mental doctor spends all the time on curing her. He hopes to help her keep away the illusion as soon as possible. Because of this, he dedicates his true love to solve this lady’s problem.
However, the mental doctor gets troubles. He meets the similar situation as she did. He could see a lot of mirages, too. . He seems to appear in another space which reminds him his past life 20 years ago.
After we watched this movie, we want to go to buy some drinks. It was about 1:00 a.m. When my friend opened the door, we are astonished by seeing a woman with long hair. She stood on the stairs and starred at us. We were so frightened that we got goose bumps. At this time, she whispers, “Is this drink what you want?”
:shock:
Sandrine

Post by Sandrine »

So, what is your advice to people who want to watch scary films at chilly night?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Did you drink before watch the film?
FantasyAvery

Post by FantasyAvery »

Xkalibur wrote:Did you drink before watch the film?
No~~I was going to buy drink after watched the film about mysterious, and I was scared by the woman with long hair on the stairs.
FantasyAvery

Post by FantasyAvery »

Sandrine wrote:So, what is your advice to people who want to watch scary films at chilly night?

We should buy drinks before watch scary films. It is much better than after watch scary films.
Lac

watching films at midnight

Post by Lac »

Rarely do i watch film at midnight. It often causes me to have trouble sleeping which is really neccessary for me to wake up and work next morning. However, i occasionally break the rule :lol:
Yes, we should either drink or eat something light for following the story of the film. Dont remember that movie is merely a kind of entertainment whose only targets attacts as many as spectators as possible. We all know the fiction of the movie but sometimes we let ourselves almost follow the exciting details of the film itself.
My dear friend, keep your health !