Alone In Valentine Day

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

MONEM
Rising Star
Rising Star

Alone In Valentine Day

Post by MONEM »

Alone In Valentine Day
I bought the red flowers with a special gift and I didn't forget the small card with her name. I smiled and I said I love you more than every thing in the world.
I hold the gift and I said forgive me because you will stay in the corner. My girl is not with me today..
I don't know why she leaved me.. I don't know how I can live without her ..
I don't know actually why I bought you.
I saw the happiness in lovers eyes and I showed them the sadness in my eyes.
In this day I'm alone. Nobody with me only me and the gift.
I'll keep talking to the gift maybe it will talk and tell me where is my love and why she didn't come in this special day ,I know that she knows that I'm waiting for her today and forever but that doesn't matter because she is not here ..
I'm sorry I can't give you to my love you will stay in the corner nobody will open you ever because I'm Alone in valentine day .
Written By Monem :D
14 FEB 2007
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
great minds have purposes other have wishes.
With all love
MONEM:)
larimda

Post by larimda »

When we met us, I thought she is my perfect one. Beautiful, honest, and full of character. She told me all her past love left her because she spends too much time for her hobby. I told her it's no problem.

She loves me more than anyone ever loved me in this special way, which seems perfect for me. I made a decision.

By the time, I wanted to spend more and more time with her, her hobby made her having less and less time for me. My only present for her is the lie, that I'm happy for her success in her hobby.

The only love I can give to her is my promise, whereever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I hope she likes my present.

Because, a heart promised to you will not go, a heart not promised to you, can't be forced.
MONEM
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MONEM »

Dear larimda, Thanks for posting.. Really I felt the sadness in your words and I knew that perfectly because almost we have the same story.
I'm in love with a girl that care only about her self . She is always busy ,don't have time for me ,she don't answer my phones ,etc ..
What killing me is that she keep telling me that she loves me more than every thing. AHHH tell me how can I believe that?? I'm waiting for her because I love her more than every thing in the world but what if she is not??
I don't know what to say …..

Any way larimda we are sharing the same problem we can help each other :)
Larimda you should be with her tonight right :) ?
:( tonight I'm alone i don't think she will come
larimda

Post by larimda »

MONEM I should thank you for your answer. You are the first who replied me.
I understand you perfectly. My girlfriend is the same. I organised a big party for her, but she told me sorry she has absolutely no time on that weekend. So I told her: "No problem, I'll wait for you."
But after this weekend, she told me on SMS: "hi daring! I have thought a lot about us, about love, and, I have nearly no time, that's very bad for relationship..."
I had fear. I promised her a lot, maybe you also did. From the impression I got from her, she is soo beautiful. So I SMS'ed back: "Do you still love me? If yes I'll wait for you. If not, haven't you meant the words you told me?"
She told me: "Of course I love you, the problem is that everything goes so fast" (with her hobby)
I wasn't with her on Valentine's Day, because I think, if I really love her, I should give understanding, respect, and admiration to her. Because, if I really love her, I should want her to be happy in her life. As she says, she doesn't have time. If I still force her to come to candlelight dinner with me, it would be the same as me using her to satisfy my own needs, her needs left out.
MONEM, I think our girlfriends are similar. (Which horoscope does she have?) I can't tell you what you should do, but my girlfriend wishes love from me. (understanding, respect) So that's the only option for me.

Think about it: If she is really so much engaged with her hobby, she won't have the time to search for another boyfriend. That means, as she is beautiful, that you will get a high-qualified girlfriend. If she wasn't so busy, maybe she already has a boyfriend, slept with him etc. Why she doesn't have? Because she doesn't have time. The only thing which she demands, is love. (understanding, respect) Do you love her?

My Valentine's present for her is a word. Whereever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
dovilorous

Post by dovilorous »

well, i believe that everything builds on a basic foundation. During a construction, there are bound to be problems which may hinder construction from continuing for a short period of time. however, this can be quickly resolved. through mutual understanding and respect between all parties, everything can be built to the best and last. That's what i think.
MONEM
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MONEM »

Hi larimda, I'm happy to see you again .
You are right my friend if we really love our girls we must make them happy as they want but I think they should care about our feelings like we care about their feelings.
If your girl really love you someday she will realize how much you are sacrificing for her and she will start to do something to make you happy .
And she will start to make The relationship better.
God bless you :)

Dovilorous ,I agree with you .Thanks :)
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
great minds have purposes other have wishes.
With all love
MONEM:)