A desire of love.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I undesrtand you , guys, but have you ever thought that writing is a powerful tool that you can use so that you can improve your writing skills and your imagination? I do it writing poems! I have written a lot of them.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Oriani wrote:I undesrtand you , guys, but have you ever thought that writing is a powerful tool that you can use so that you can improve your writing skills and your imagination? I do it writing poems! I have written a lot of them.

Sounds a good idea.

I'll do it.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Oriani wrote:I undesrtand you , guys, but have you ever thought that writing is a powerful tool that you can use so that you can improve your writing skills and your imagination? I do it writing poems! I have written a lot of them.
Yes,it's a good idea and I can see you do it well also! :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Writing is good because you can discover plenty of English words. or even in your native lagunage, that you don't know yet!
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Oriani wrote:Writing is good because you can discover plenty of English words. or even in your native lagunage, that you don't know yet!
Perfect.