EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

True Heroes - by myself

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

True Heroes - by myself

Postby (((Edu))) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Mixed Mundial Art fighters offer unforgetable presentations to fanatics spread in all parts of the world. Many times, fans watch the events and imagine themselves in the ring or cage. There’re people all over the world training Jiu-Jitsu, Sambo, Boxing, Muay Thay to become special athletes like their favorite stars. Then UFC, M-1, Yarennoka organizations are the maximum aim to those ones that wish success.

Nowadays, MMA is a way to simple people get a new style of life, gaining money and living honestly. For it, when Rodrigo Minotauro – world-wide known as Big Nog – a former Pride Heavyweight Champion, stats ‘I’m going to give opportunity to poor guys training at my gym’, this contender pass to mean a hero and not only a fantastic athlete anymore. Anderson Silva does similar thing and other ones as well. These men are example of dignity, effort and overcoming. They’re the real reason for fans love the sport.

Who wouldn’t like to sign a UFC contract right now? That sounds so terrific as to reach the top of any important career. The business increase to arrive at high level of profit. UFC sells a large amount of pay-per-view year after year and will make millions of dollars again in 2008. Thanks to Wanderlei Silva, Fedor Emilianenko, Randy Couture – true heroes -, MMA is being considered a reality in matter of entertainment.
(((Edu)))
Gold Member

Re: True Heroes - by myself

Postby denvinbo » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:41 am

I love what you said.......... :D :D :D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Re: True Heroes - by myself

Postby shakespear » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:47 am

interesting subject . Good luck .