EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

PIETY

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: PIETY

Postby denvinbo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:02 am

_I hadn't finished yet, the boy took over:
- My father? he works all day and has to teach at night, he has no time to play with me... And my mother? She only knows about cooking, doing the laundry, cleaning the floor and complaining... Boring!
_The boy was talking than his mother appeared in front of the gate, speak loudly:
- What are you doing, child? Going home and having dinner!
- So, do you see? - The boy angry - She is always like that, complains all time. Forcing me to eat all day! Boring!
_And the boy stood up, said good bye and went back to his home. Both running and speaking:
- If I had 2 angels like you, I wouldn't live in this hell like now!
_"Boy! You don't understand now. And when you understand... everything seem to be too late...!"

Denvinbo! :wink:
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:30 am

Mom's wish

_I was a primary music teacher. During 30 years in job, beside teaching at school, I also taught at home for children whose parents wanted to. In fact, this job was not interesting at all, even when you met the "infant prodigy" from their parents hopes.One year, there was a boy named Bobby, went to my home asking to to learn. At that time, Bobby was 11 years old. I was going to refuse because it's too late to learn piano. But Bobby entreated... Finally, I felt sorry when I heard that his mother's all life hope is to see Bobby became a pianist... Bobby became my student.
_However, on the first day, I recognized that I brought a heavy responsibility. Bobby was very assiduous, but it seemed to be there's no hope for him on the "music road". His music receptive capacity and rhythm were too bad. But my boring was taken easy when Bobby did correctly all my instruction...

To be continued... :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:06 am

(...) Sometimes, I couldn't keep my angry, said dirty things, even hit Bobby's hands with ruler. Bobby just opened his eyes and look at me, then continued on the piano's keys. When Bobby left, I felt tired...
_Time passed, in contract with my thinking, Bobby still went to learn. When I shouted him, he whispered: "Mom can hear I played one day". Through experiences, I was sure that Bobby couldn't be a pianist. I blamed his mother in secret - Why did she force her son to learn piano?
_The course performance, my students walked to the stage by turns, but I couldn't find Bobby's sign. I was feeling a little happy, Bobby appeared on the stage with a sadly face, red and swell considerably eyes, ruffled hair, loosely clothes. I couldn't understand why there was a mother could leave her son when he was on the stage like that! But too late, I ignored Bobby and hoped it pass quickly...
_But what a strange! The first rhythm vibrated attracted my soul. Bobby played a sadly song he chose which I'd never taught for him. It requested higher capacity to what Bobby had learned. Although it was a child's rhythm, it had soul, plaintive, impetuous. When the last rhythm stopped, all the hall stood up and clapped their hands loudly. Bobby stood up slowly and walked to the microphone:
- Do you like this song, mom? - Bobby asked.
_Everyone looked around to find who was Bobby's mom. Scared of Bobby would make something wrong, behind the side flap, I rushed out and pulled Bobby's hand. A man - I knew he a society protector looked after Bobby after than - approached me and whisper:
- Bobby's mom is deaf. All her life, she only want to hear her son play piano. She just "go to Heaven" this morning because cancer and has no time to come to see Bobby perform.

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 am

Then what's next?
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 am

Making Wish

- This is for you, dad! - Mathew Ryan Emrich shouted, raised his hand to the sky. He was nearly 9 years old and being a member of "Small League" team and had just made the first goal.
_Mr.Mark - Mathew's father - always wanted to be a professional baseball player. He tried too much but never made it come true - Grandfather Chet's wish had been passed to dad.
_Mark still played for the local team and directed for the children in the area. On 30.7.1985, when Mathew was born, Mark promised to himself that he would passed to Mathew his love of baseball. When Mathew was 4 years old, he hit the ball flew to the neighbor's roof.
_Mathew's number was 7, the same as his father. He was very excited to be taken care by his father and continued family's tradition. Both of son and father liked the movie named: "Field of wishes" - that movie not only said about baseball, but also about father, son and hopes.
_But how sad, although believing and trying to against, Mark still couldn't win the cancer. He died when 30. The Sunday Mark died, he went to the hospital "just for checking health". All of the doctors promised that they would let him go to watch his son's first baseball match on the next Monday.
_Family and friend knew that Mathew would play on the next day, that was the thing his father always wished. But Mathew didn't know the thing he had promised to his mother - Mrs.Sherry - that when he hit successfully the first shot, he would give it to dad, was listened by a higher person from the highest position.
_A person inferred: "Mathew's wonderful hit can make his father excited and fall out of the cloud - where he is sitting to watch."

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 am

Is this the end Denvinbo?
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 pm

My signature is the end of the story! :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:00 am

When mom think that I didn't see...

_When mom think that I didn't see you hang my first picture on the fridge, I felt like to draw another one.
_When mom think that I didn't see you feed the fallow cat, I understood that loving animals was a good thing.
_When mom think that I didn't see you make my favorite cake, I understood that all normal things became magic.
_When mom think that I didn't see the kiss you gave before sleeping, my boat skied gently on the see of dream, lovely wind.
_When mom think that I didn't see your tears, I understood that life could bring many sad things but tears would take away sad.
_Sometimes you think that I didn't see but actually, I saw very much... And I wanted to thank you for all of the things you did when you think that I didn't see, mom...

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 pm

denvinbo wrote:My signature is the end of the story! :wink:

OK. :)
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:12 am

I will make a rainbow for you, mom!

_Look back, I usually thought, the doctors had had to write a "dead permission" for me when my son died on that day, a part of my body also died.
_My Andy was 12 years old. During 3 years, he had to against the cancer. He passed valence and many other methods. Sometimes, his situation increased then decreased, decreased then increased. I surprised of his strength. Andy flared up when the ill nearly took his soul away. May be his courage and strength persuaded me about his future or may be I was afraid of facing Andy's dead. But in fact, I always believed that Andy would be fine. He was a boy could collapse any sad things.
_3 summers passed, Andy and the cancer, were still together to have a picnic with Andy's friends. He liked very much. A week, he could forget the ill and hospital, being a child again. After the third picnic, I took him to the hospital to check health. The information was not good... Doctor made a schedule for the bone marrow_implanting course on the next 2 days at a hospital far away from my house 300 miles. We promptly threw a few things into the suitcase and went...

To be continued... :wink:

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing