EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


WE KNOW

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: WE KNOW

Postby shakespear » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 pm

hello farah
we all wait 4 u to give us something , plz send us a poem or story or anything
thnx and have lovely times
User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: IRAQ
Status: English Teacher

Re: WE KNOW

Postby sweets » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

shakespear wrote:hi sweet
wt's ur opinion about hypocracy?
plz i wanna know ur idea about it
c u


u know the old say (it's impossible to satisfy all people wishes ) so how long you play on hypocracy rope you'll fall oneday . you might get benfits from hypocacy but in sametime you are loseing yourself respect

this is my opinion
sweets
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: some where behind the sea
Status: Other

Re: WE KNOW

Postby manal » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm

hi all,
i gree with u sweets,but donnot u think that sometimes we may be obliged to do so?
i mean ,is there NOWADAYS any person free from this bad disposition?
User avatar
manal
Gold Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am
Location: yemen,my beloved country
Status: English Learner

Re: WE KNOW

Postby shakespear » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 am

sweets wrote:u know the old say (it's impossible to satisfy all people wishes ) so how long you play on hypocracy rope you'll fall oneday . you might get benfits from hypocacy but in sametime you are loseing yourself respect

this is my opinion


that is very good sweet and i agree with u really i have another say" satisfying people is ungetable purpose....
"
manal wrote:i gree with u sweets,but donnot u think that sometimes we may be obliged to do so?
i mean ,is there NOWADAYS any person free from this bad disposition?

and about ur say manal i think the loyal person won't be obliged to do so koz hypocracy is lie and the rope of lie is very short, in addition there r many loyal people are free from this bad habit....
thnx
best regards
User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: IRAQ
Status: English Teacher

Re: WE KNOW

Postby manal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 pm

[quote="shakespear?[/quote]
and about ur say manal i think the loyal person won't be obliged to do so koz hypocracy is lie and the rope of lie is very short, in addition there r many loyal people are free from this bad habit....
thnx
best regards[/quote]
u r right shakespear,
but if we look inside ourselves more accuracly,we may find some blemishes here or there.it is the natural disposition of all human kinds,otherwise there would be no difference between angles and human beings!
what loyal people do is to struggle to cultivate our selves to be good.
thanx
User avatar
manal
Gold Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am
Location: yemen,my beloved country
Status: English Learner

Re: WE KNOW

Postby sweets » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

hi manal
u said"is there NOWADAYS any person free from this bad disposition?"
my answer is no one is free of that of course
sweets
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: some where behind the sea
Status: Other

Re: WE KNOW

Postby manal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

hi sweets,
thnx,and
best regards...
User avatar
manal
Gold Member
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am
Location: yemen,my beloved country
Status: English Learner

Re: WE KNOW

Postby monaji » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

really good
go on.
monaji
Silver Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: there
Status: English Learner

Re: WE KNOW

Postby shakespear » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm

sweets wrote:hi manal
u said"is there NOWADAYS any person free from this bad disposition?"
my answer is no one is free of that of course

i don't agree with u and i think there r lots of ppl have loyalty and free from this bad disposition...
really i respect ur say :
sweets wrote:you might get benfits from hypocacy but in sametime you are loseing yourself respect

this is the only fact in the world
thnx
User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: IRAQ
Status: English Teacher

Re: WE KNOW

Postby sweets » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am

shakespear wrote:
sweets wrote:hi manal
u said"is there NOWADAYS any person free from this bad disposition?"
my answer is no one is free of that of course

i don't agree with u and i think there r lots of ppl have loyalty and free from this bad disposition...
really i respect ur say :
sweets wrote:you might get benfits from hypocacy but in sametime you are loseing yourself respect

this is the only fact in the world
thnx


ur welocome my freind and ur free in ur thoughts

monaji
why you do not share us this disscution ??????????????????
sweets
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: some where behind the sea
Status: Other

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests