EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

LoVe NoTeS

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

LoVe NoTeS

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 am

• The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in.

• I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry.

• There are 4 steps to happiness: 1. you, 2. me, 3. our hearts, 4. together!

• I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right.

• Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!

• Love. All my life I have read about it, dreamt of it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it.
Now with you, I have found it.

• You are as sweet as sugar. Please do not go out to the rain without an umbrella. Or else, I will lose you to the rain since you would melt away.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: LoVe NoTeS

Postby sweets » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 am

what can i say that these notes are so goood

nice work
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Re: LoVe NoTeS

Postby Lara » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

wonderfull i loved it :)
Lara