clever & stupid

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

muruganji

clever & stupid

Post by muruganji »

Dear All

Somebody like Shakespere, Peter, ...etc, think, we can attract the females through poem, they are like clever. I think on the other hand they have nothing, is it enough to live or attract a girl or woman,. is it enough to calculate a male. It is absolutely nonsense.

Somebody like sweet, lara, dixie,....etc think if the male write a poem which is so soft, they consider them they are heroes.

It is like stupid, goose, highly ediotic

totally, if the god may think, he can save the world, but he can't save the world

All are already destroyed, all are fake

haa............ha.

murugan
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: clever & stupid

Post by Lara »

muruganji wrote:Somebody like sweet, lara, dixie,....etc think if the male write a poem which is so soft, they consider them they are heroes.It is like stupid, goose, highly ediotic

Who said i consider them as heroes????? did I said that to u????
Im sorrry u r completely wrong :-x
U know what stupid is????? that a guy like u write something silly like this :shock:
and u r the fake one who cant write anything better with any benefit.

You disappointed me }: !!!!
Lara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lara »

muruganji wrote:haa............ha.

Oh I forgot to tell u we r not the spupid ones... the stupid one is the guy who wrote this, may u guess who he is???? haa....ha >:(

shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

hi all
first of all i wana here thank lara for defending all good ppl in this club..and she talked in the name of us ..if not, she at least talked in the name of me
2nd i think u r psycologically ill, and u can't write like us..at least try to write some thing useful and don't offend others....u r dispraised
3rd : i thought u r friend to all members in this club but i was wrong...u seem like an enemy and now i hate u
4th: i didn't claim i'm clever i just write my feelings and other members estimate the writings..
5th: women in this club r not stupid ...the most stupid in this place is you

muruganji you are failure
i didn't wana respond ur topic but i felt its my duty to support the friends in this club and u won't see my reply again to this topic
finally i wana apology to all my kind friends in this club..just to my friends not the enemy like u
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

muruganji wrote:Dear All

Somebody like Shakespere, Peter, ...etc, think, we can attract the females through poem, they are like clever. I think on the other hand they have nothing, is it enough to live or attract a girl or woman,. is it enough to calculate a male. It is absolutely nonsense.

Somebody like sweet, lara, dixie,....etc think if the male write a poem which is so soft, they consider them they are heroes.

It is like stupid, goose, highly ediotic

totally, if the god may think, he can save the world, but he can't save the world

All are already destroyed, all are fake

haa............ha.

murugan

my dear freind ...
you commited a big mistake here ,we are here to xpress our feelings whatever is LOVE or HATE , Sadness OR Happiness not to attrack other sex :!!: yaaaaaaack

i know your point of viwe well you wanna to say that some poeple are playing with others soft feelings and let them living in big fake ............ i agree with that in this point but it's not writer's mistake it's readers we are not responsible about readers thoughts tooo

you should not mock about us again with ur (haha) it's awful one belive me :evil:

for me i'm ready to accept ur appology