EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Postby Cammie » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:50 am

I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at Cvann54683@aol.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie
Cammie

Re: I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:32 am

[quote="Cammie"]I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at Cvann54683@aol.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie[/ :) quote]
:) Hi Cammie,
I am from Viet Nam . Have u ever been to Viet Nam and Will u come to Vietnam? I'm very happy to meet u in Vietnam. My email address nguyenduylinh@hopthu.com. I also like to travel.

Re: I will travel anywhere in the world to help students

Postby nithinboy » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:14 am

Cammie wrote:I am a 31 y.o. man from USA whose hobby is to travel. I would come to any place in the world for a couple weeks to help out with English classes. I greatly enjoy helping people and meeting eager students. I am always looking for new adventures and exciting travel. E-mail me at Cvann54683@aol.com if you have any opportunities for me to meet great people and practice English with them.

Cammie
i am nithin from kerala in india . have you heard of kerala and india. lot of people from usa comes here to enjoy our land. i would like to make friends wih you. have you come here. if not, would you like to come here? i need help to study english. can you help me? my email id is

nithinboy@yahoo.com
nithinboy

travel in china

Postby phoenix » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:29 pm

hi
i am a postgraduate in a university.CHINA
have you been to our courtry ?
like THE 7 WONDER OF THE WORLD.----GREAT WALL
There are many foreign teacher in our university for english teaching.
and i think it is not enough.
there will be many chances
welcome to CHINA for teaching and travelling .
my e-mail is lianzi-530@263.sina.com.cn
phoenix

Postby Pirate » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:18 pm

:)

U c Cammie ?

Many students r waiting for u !!!

Come to Vietnam, a totally strange small country in Southeast Asia, if u r interested in Oriental.

Welcome,

8)
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:36 am

How about Moscow?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:28 pm

Anonymous wrote:How about Moscow?

I have done Moscow, I would come back

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:36 pm

I think Moscow must be so beautiful!!

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:53 am

I am a chinese.It' a buitiful country too, I like to make friends with people from all over the world!

Postby maha » Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:50 am

hi
have you been to an arabic countery before ?
maha

Return to Help Each Other with English