EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Real english

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Real english

Postby mus » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:56 pm

This site helped me a lot, i've learned a lot of slangs and usual expressions that native people use in their daily conversations.
I hope you learn a lot from this site:

http://www.englishdaily626.com/

:wink:
mus

Postby Ayda » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:42 am

Hi mus,

Well lot of thanks to you for posting this link. In fact i have just explor the site but i havent yet use it. Howerver, as i saw it, it such a nice and useful site, and hopefully i will use it soon.

Thanks agine,
Ayda
A . A
Ayda

Re: Real english

Postby skylar » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:59 am

Hi! Thank you very much! It's really a good place to learn slangs. :) :roll:
I can because I believe I can
skylar

You are welcome

Postby mus » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:14 pm

Hi ayda and skylar, thanks very much for reading my post, i hope you enjoyed this interesting site, however if you want to learn more vocabularies and slangs i suggest you visit this site: http://www.script-o-rama.com, there you can find a lot of film scripts, it's a fanny way to learn usual conversations, it helped me a lot. i post this link in the cinema section of this forum too, i hope you can enjoy it.

:wink:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way."
Doris Lessing
mus

Return to Help Each Other with English