EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

i want to ask something. Is there anyone who knows?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

i want to ask something. Is there anyone who knows?

Postby mery » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:56 am

i want to learn english very much but for now i don't need to speak well. Because i prepare for the university exam and if i pass i want to be an english teacher. Maybe i can't but i won't be sad for this. Because if it happens so, i will grow up my english and try to translate somethings in english to my language for the people need it.
i want to ask that how can i prepare better for the english exams. Is there anyone to advice me smthings about it?
mery
Silver Member

Postby Arale » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:16 am

The best is self-studying. No one can help you but yourself. Otherwise, you should take part in an extra English course. Being optimisstic is essential too.
Practice makes perfect! :wink:
Good lucks for Mery!!!

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

thanks

Postby mery » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:00 pm

Arale wrote:The best is self-studying. No one can help you but yourself. Otherwise, you should take part in an extra English course. Being optimisstic is essential too.
Practice makes perfect! :wink:
Good lucks for Mery!!!

_Arale_

Thank you very much. I'm taking part in an English course for translation anyway. But i think my mistake is that i'm not rather optimistic at all :) But i like english and learning much more things about it. I also like making research and with this way i'm not getting bored during the study. What else... Again thanks !
See you
mery
Silver Member

Postby Arale » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:58 am

mery, you are here too right? :wink:
You are welcome.I hope we will be colleagues. I also will be an English teacher. :wink:

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

thank you!

Postby mery » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:27 pm

Arale wrote:mery, you are here too right? :wink:
You are welcome.I hope we will be colleagues. I also will be an English teacher. :wink:

_Arale_

Dear Arale,thank you for welcome but i saw your message just. I’m at work now and i can look this site when i have no job. I hope you can be an English teacher. I really wish this for you but i’m not so sure for myself because i will just try for this.

See you again.
mery
Silver Member

Return to Help Each Other with English