EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I need some help with IELTS

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

I need some help with IELTS

Postby 123456 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:25 pm

I'm going to take an IELTS certificate. Now I'm looking for websites which teach IELTS, or have free IELTS exams, and give some IELTS sticks.
Please give me links if u can.
Gold Member

Re: I need some help with IELTS

Postby ETutor » Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Studying online is a great way to prepare for the IELTS exam and allows you to prepare from home. There are many resources available to you, including online tutoring.

When I am preparing a student for the IELTS exam, I recommend they practice as much as possible and to find practice materials from a variety of sources. One great resource for IELTS practice would be podcasts from NPR or the BBC. These will give you opportunity to practice your listening skills as well as help in the writing portion of the test.

I have been working on some IELTS Test Preparation Tips and links to other IELTS resources. Take a look at it and let me know what you think.
I love being an Online ESL Tutor! It is always fun and interesting!
ETutor
Silver Member

Return to Help Each Other with English