Easy to learn L2 via online or face to face????

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Freyda

Easy to learn L2 via online or face to face????

Post by Freyda »

hey guys!!!
Which one is easy way??? Either learn face to face with teacher or via online!!!

I'm waitin
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

It's different for different people. You have to determine which is the best method for you. Mine is face to face with someone. Online, well, I tend to stray.. :oops:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

FIVER wrote: Online, well, I tend to stray.. :oops:
Yeah, I know that!! Lazy!!!
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Lalee wrote: Yeah, I know that!! Lazy!!!
W! You had the benefit of both and you're only focus IS with anything English! That makes it all that much easier for you. :D =P
Freyda

Good day guys!!

Post by Freyda »

Hi!! guys...

Don't fight guys. Fiver has his own ways in learning. So to me and you, Lalee.

well, i think what Fiver said is true. it's depends on person either you like to learn face to face or via online. Actually both are very good methods and usefull to us.

But, lately i like to learn via online. why? because i can't face teacher who always moody and not in a good mood. have you experiences this?

Then,what you all guys think is the best way for you to improve your learning especially in L2 or equal to English?
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Good day guys!!

Post by FIVER »

Freyda wrote: Then,what you all guys think is the best way for you to improve your learning especially in L2 or equal to English?
I think just going over the material until you understand it should help. Making little notes using post-its and sticking them everywhere. I always have little notes everywhere near the computer. Also, I write what I don't understand onto paper. It helps writing it over and over again but :lol: I end up with mulitple copies in the end, haha.
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

both are good but face to face is better . online I think not more useful then in class and group of students .
Freyda

Hi!!! Guys

Post by Freyda »

Well, Cityyoung, i agree that computer is a good tools for learning but we still need someone as a guide.

Moreover, teacher good in giving support.

What do you think guys?

Your teacher help you much or less?