Won't you please share your knowledge with me.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Mey

Won't you please share your knowledge with me.

Post by Mey »

I'm just starting to learn english. I can understand someone speaking english but i cannot speak and write in english confidently because i'm not sure with my grammar. I really am so happy to have found this englishclub and i'm expecting to learn a lot from this.If there is anyone here who has the heart of sharing his knowledge to someone who really wants to learn english, im beseeching him or her to help me...thanks guys!
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Won't you please share your knowledge with me.

Post by FIVER »

Mey wrote:I'm just starting to learn english. I can understand someone speaking english but i cannot speak and write in english confidently because i'm not sure with my grammar. I really am so happy to have found this englishclub and i'm expecting to learn a lot from this.If there is anyone here who has the heart of sharing his knowledge to someone who really wants to learn english, im beseeching him or her to help me...thanks guys!
Welcome Mey.
I'm trying to learn Spanish myself and I know what you mean. I like to read the Spanish-English dictionary but I read the E-S part, haha. I just ask lots of questions and there's this one spanish site that's really useful for beginners, therefore I think you've done a great deal of good for yourself by joining here. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FIVER wrote: Welcome Mey.
I'm trying to learn Spanish myself and I know what you mean. I like to read the Spanish-English dictionary but I read the E-S part, haha. I just ask lots of questions and there's this one spanish site that's really useful for beginners, therefore I think you've done a great deal of good for yourself by joining here. :wink:
If you have any doubts you can ask me or Lalee ;)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
And ask me, too. :oops:
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Awe, you guys (Dixie and Oriani) :cry: *tears of happiness*. Thankyou!
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Mey wrote:I'm just starting to learn english. I can understand someone speaking english but i cannot speak and write in english confidently because i'm not sure with my grammar. I really am so happy to have found this englishclub and i'm expecting to learn a lot from this.If there is anyone here who has the heart of sharing his knowledge to someone who really wants to learn english, im beseeching him or her to help me...thanks guys!
For someone who is not confident with writing, you're pretty good already. I have lots of problems with grammar and spelling. That is why Microsoft Word is my best friend. :D
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Dixie wrote:
And me! I don't know, I just wanted to say that.