How to improve your skills??

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

How to improve your skills??

Post by Ms.A.Z »

I always had this problem, when I'm in a lecture I just can't keep on listening to the person who is talking without day dreaming or going to some other world or thinking about things which are not important (I just can't be alert). Moreover,I don't know how to take good notes as I don't know what should I write down and what not as all seems to be important but as I start writting I stop listening and hence lose the other information which have been said. Doing it both(writting & listening) is some thing I can't do so any suggestions on how to improve my skills.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

this will help you

1- write any article from a newspaper (for example) while you are listing to Radio !!!!

2- write asong for example while you are talking with some one on phone!!!!
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

I can't do two things at once for example i can't talk on the phone while im working on pc. I lose concentration and I end up with mistakes in my work and not listening to the person talking on the phone. Same with lecutres. :(
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: come out of the circle

Post by Ms.A.Z »

leopradeep wrote:Its your mind that you have to change.

If u say i cannot, you ll not

say i can. u will

Try try try. you should end up only with success. utill then try.

involve in any games or music learning. u ll get good concentration.

Come out of the circle that u have drawn urself
HI LEO,

You right its my mind that need to be changed.I always keep saying I don't know I can't while the truth is if i want some thing soo bad I will work hard to get it but I'm a fraid to fail and make fool out of my self. :?