Please help me to write a letter!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

tatuha

Please help me to write a letter!

Post by tatuha »

Hello All,
Please help me to write a letter clearly.
Normally I write letters to my friends/partners to explain our/my works or support for them. I known, I must explain my information to them is a short and clear sentence to they can understand what I described instead of long sentence or a paragraph. So I rather confused when I completed a long sentence or a paragraph.
Please give me some advices.
Thanks in advance.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

letter writing.

Post by tikay »

Dear tatuha,
I am a person who has not been very nice to my friends lately. You see, I made friends in a forum, and just when they were all beginning to like me and get used to me, I kind of left them for other forums.

What do you think of that? Am I not able to appreciate them well enough? Maybe I don't even deserve these fine people as my friends. They did nothing to wrong me, or hurt me. I just went off to see new people, and if I got no e-mails, I did not come to the forum anymore. I recieved some personal messages, and answered them but the other threads, I was waiting to hear from were not coming in...so I stopped being a part of this club, pretty much.

Please tell me do you think I am a bad person for this? If you do I wont think you are wrong~ but I will hope that you are not completely right, also. I just decided that no one really cared maybe, (deep down), so I didn't even really pay it much attention. Where were all the responses to the threads I was once involved in...there were none. Then today...I thought maybe....there were some but that something was wrong with my recieving them.

I will have to find out about it.
Well this is my letter to you as an example letter.
I hope you may be able to get something from it.

Sincerely yours,
~Tikay