please help me solve the problem quick, i really need it.

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

mybikiny

please help me solve the problem quick, i really need it.

Post by mybikiny »

hi,everybody, i have a question for you. i don't understand much about gerund and infinite. i did some excercises about this but it isn't enough. i am still not understand. i need more details about it. i don't need a word which enclosed the examples. i need an explain how to use it and when to use it. please help me solve this problem. it is very important for me beacause i alway do my homework wrong because of it.Pls!:)
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: please help me solve the problem quick, i really need it

Post by Arale »

mybikiny wrote:hi,everybody, i have a question for you. i don't understand much about gerund and infinite. i did some excercises about this but it isn't enough. i am still not understand. i need more details about it. i don't need a word which enclosed the examples. i need an explain how to use it and when to use it. please help me solve this problem. it is very important for me beacause i alway do my homework wrong because of it.Pls!:)
So I don't understand what an explanation of how to use gerund and infinite is? You should directly ask your teacher and discuss with him/her about this.

_Arale_
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »