trainee

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

HHHHH

trainee

Post by HHHHH »

i am s student in an universty ,i wanna train in a company that work in 3d cartoons for chaildren <i have wroten this letter to its maneger can you coreect it plese>>>
Company name
Dear Sirs/Madams

I started to work with Graphic design programs especially Adobe Photoshop and 3D Max before two years.

To improve my skills and introduce my self to work in this field, I started searching for graphic design companies to start training with.

Hence Company name is a leading company in this field; I am interested in joining your team as a trainee.

MY C.V and samples of my work attached in separated documents.

thank you for helping
Wildwolf

Re: trainee

Post by Wildwolf »

HHHHH wrote:i am s student in an universty ,i wanna train in a company that work in 3d cartoons for chaildren <i have wroten this letter to its maneger can you coreect it plese>>>
Company name
Dear Sirs/Madams

I started to work with Graphic design programs especially Adobe Photoshop and 3D Max before two years.

To improve my skills and introduce my self to work in this field, I started searching for graphic design companies to start training with.

Hence Company name is a leading company in this field; I am interested in joining your team as a trainee.

MY C.V and samples of my work attached in separated documents.

thank you for helping
Uhm, maybe you made many mistake! :? Hehe, I'm only 13 years old but I can correct some of it for you. First: "I started to work with Graphic design programs especially Adobe Photoshop and 3D Max before two years." You must write: "I started to work with Graphic design programs especially Adobe Photoshop and 3D Max for two years(or two years ago)". Second: "To improve my skills and introduce my self to work in this field, I started searching for graphic design companies to start training with.", you must write: "I have found graphic design companies to be train because I want to improve my skills and introduce my self to work in this field." Third: "Hence Company name is a leading company in this field; I am interested in joining your team as a trainee.", you must write: "So I think 'Company name' is a leading company in this field and I want to join your team as a trainee."
I know I also have mistake but very pleased to help you! :D :D :D
HHHHH

Post by HHHHH »

thaNK YOU :P :P :P
Wildwolf

Post by Wildwolf »

HHHHH wrote:thaNK YOU :P :P :P
Nothing, wish you have a good job, oh, a good trainee! :wink: :wink: :wink: