Hi every1.. help needed

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Roseksa

Hi every1.. help needed

Post by Roseksa »

Hello everyone

Nice and intresting forum which im looking for since ages wish it good benifet from here
I'm a beginer ESL student and need help from you guys in some topics..so i need urgent help id these exercises

EXE.1 :
Write 200 and 400 words on these topics:

(a) A museum or exhibition of trade show in europe whiche you hve visited or would like to visit.

(b) A letter to a relative telling him or her about your plans for future studies.

My hint is :: Computers or English language

(c) The country in which you would like to live,and why.

My hint is:: Canada and England

EXE.2:::
Rewrite the following passage with correcting errors , pelling and punctuation without changing the meaning of it

i woked up with a jerk.wat time ws it. i look at my wach but it had stoped.oh der . i was going to begini a knew job to day an now i was go to be late.ehat a badder way to start. i wash meself quick and brushed mi hare. quickly i get in to mine clothes, an rushed up of the house. a posman was delivering letters. why is you in such a hurry he call to me. im supposed to be start a new job this morning i reply but i oversleeped and il be to late.waht time should you be their he asked.nine oclock i said.well you must have woked up to early because its only 6.oclock now an the firs bus wont come until 8 oclock he told me with a smile so you mite as well go back home and have something to ate.

waiting desparetly for replies

Rose
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi every1.. help needed

Post by Tukanja »

Let me try to be of some help :roll:

I woke up with a jerk. I wondered what time it was? I looked over my watch but it had stopped. Oh dear! I should begin a new job that day but now I was going to be late. That was wrong way to start. I washed myself quickly and brushed my hair the same after what I dressed my clothes, than rushed out of the house. The postman was delivering letters. 'Why are you in such a hurry?', he asked me. 'I am supposed to start a new job this morning.', I replied,' but I overslept and I'll be too late.' 'What time should you be there?', he asked. 'At nine o'clock.' I said. 'Well, you needn't have woken up so early because it's 6 o'clock now and the first bus won't come till 8.', he told me with a smile,'so you might return home and have something to eat.'
Last edited by Tukanja on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Hi every1.. help needed

Post by Joe »

I woke up with a jerk. What time was it? I looked at my watch but it had stopped. Oh dear! I was beginning a new job today* and now I was going to be late. What a terrible way to start! I washed myself quickly and brushed my hair. I got dressed quickly and rushed out of the house. The postman was delivering letters. "Why are you in such a hurry?" he called to me. "I'm supposed to be starting a new job this morning," I replied, "but I overslept and I'm going to be late." "What time should you be there?" he asked. "Nine o'clock," I said. "Well, you must have woken up too early because its only 6 o'clock now and the first bus doesn't come until 8 o'clock," he told me with a smile. "So you might as well go back home and have something to eat."

* or that day