The following questions may have a subject, direct or/and indirect objects. Do you think you can find them.
1. We decided to make the girl in my house our new cook.
2. The boys shut the door behind us.
3. What the housemates did proved Lycod's innocence.
4. In your attempt at blaming others, one must first look inwards.
5. The class seconded his proposal.
6. You have given him a raw deal.
7. The gentleman across the street feels neglected.
8. To be or not to be is the great question.
9. They placed him ahead of the rest.
10. All we want in life gave the thought we have always dreamt about energy