EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Improving soeaking structure

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Improving soeaking structure

Postby Morteza » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 am

Hi guys
This is my first topic in here and I am really glad I am a member of this forum.
I got a problem with my English,particularly speaking.I appreciate if anyone could help me.
I have been studying English for 4 years and the last time I had a sample IELTS test my speaking was 8 band.
My problem is I think my structures and vocabs and expressions that I use are a little simple and they are far away from those which natives use .Recently,I have been listening to news and it's been very helpful .But i can't see any major changes in my structures yet.
What should I do to improve my structures and use advanced and more native-like ones?I am planning to take the IELTS in several months and I am keen on getting 9 band,especially Speaking.
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.
Morteza
Morteza

Re: Improving soeaking structure

Postby neiltalkshop » Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 am

I recommend TalkShop. You may visit the website at http://www.talkshop.ph. They offer various of English communication and writing courses.
TalkShop, Best English School in the Philippines
http://www.talkshop.ph
neiltalkshop

Re: Improving speaking structure

Postby Shanna » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes, I just found a few grammatical mistakes in your post.

My tips: watch English TV shows, movies, read English novels, newpapers; listen to English radios.

they may help you. remember, Practice makes perfect
Shanna

Return to Help Each Other with English