Please help with my writing

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

nicolesilva

Please help with my writing

Post by nicolesilva »

Hi everyone! I need some help with my essay, anyone can check it? Thanks a lot :oops:

Have you ever considered working abroad? In recent years, the number of people choosing to work abroad has risen significantly. Many claim that this is because the globalization and the changes in the economy worlwide.

One of the main advantages of work abroad is the fact that is the optimal way to learn a language. You are immersed in a culture that speaks the language you are learning. Another advantage is the opportunity of learn more about yourself. You can discover new strenghts and abilities, conquer new chanlleges and solve new problems.

On the other hand, there are also some important disadvantages. Firstly, you have to leave your family, relatives and old friends. You may feel homesick or alienated living abroad without your loved ones. Secondly, adapting to a new enviroment is a real challenge. Different weather, manners or traditions could affect us negatively?

All things considered, work abroad have both advantages and disadvantages. Nevertheless, I think it could be and interesting experience and it is worth trying.
Yaramaria

Re: Please help with my writing

Post by Yaramaria »

Here is the corrected version. Hope it helps you out. :)

Have you ever considered working abroad? In recent years, the number of people choosing to work abroad has risen significantly. Many claim that this is because of globalization and the changes in the economy worlwide.

One of the main advantages of working abroad is the fact that it is the optimal way to learn a language. You are fully immersed in a culture that speaks the language that you are learning. Another major advantage is the opportunity of learning more about yourself. You can discover new strenghts and abilities, conquer new challenges and solve new problems.

On the other hand, there are also some important disadvantages. Firstly, you have to leave your family, relatives and old friends. You may feel homesick or alienated living abroad without your loved ones. Secondly, adapting to a new enviroment is a real challenge. Changing weather patterns, manners or traditions which could affect us negatively.

All things considered, working abroad have both advantages and disadvantages. Nevertheless, I think it could be an interesting experience and it is worth trying.
jamesj

Re: Please help with my writing

Post by jamesj »

You can discover new strenghts and abilities, conquer new challenges and solve new problems. One of the main advantages of working abroad is the fact that it is the optimal way to learn a language. You are fully immersed in a culture that speaks the language that you are learning. Another major advantage is the opportunity of learning more about yourself.
*Signature*