plese check grammatical quality

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

viktorami

plese check grammatical quality

Post by viktorami »

i am parapsychologist now write my own book

extract of text:
About ten years ago I began to research the techniques that allow monitoring and perceiving the phenomenon of the aura, high emanation, and - certain other management techniques. I think many people have seen the popular scheme, which shows layers of aura: the mental body, the causal body, and so on. External (lower layers) emanation of aura symbolized and represented the physical body, the higher layers of representing a soul, and even higher - placed its manifestations in godlike absolute. Nevertheless, even in the very early research it became clear that this - no more than a rough approximation.

what do you think about?
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: plese check grammatical quality

Post by Tukanja »

My try to help you pare your text down to the bone. Food for thought. So, mull over.

I am a parapsychologist writing a book.

Extract of the text:

Supposedly, the popular scheme showing the aura layers: the outer - represents the mental body, the inner layer - represents the causal body, and the most inner - manifest the godlike part, has become a common knowledge ages ago. This rough approximation took me in, and some ten years ago, I began research on techniques which - I believe - should help perceive the phenomenon of the aura in some more details.

What do you think about?
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: plese check grammatical quality

Post by Tukanja »

*became