could u check my grammar?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

meryiam

could u check my grammar?

Post by meryiam »

Although the prophet do not allowed to read books except the bible, Kyra started reading forbidden books, which were providing for her by Patrick, the book-mobile driver.Kyra's father decided to meet the prophet to change his mind about forcing Kyra to marry her uncle Hyrum, but he failed.Hyrumarrived at Kyra’s home for two things. Firstly, to tell Kyra that he organized for a date with her to know each other better. Secondly, to demand a punishment for Mariah because of her behavior when she cried for Kyra after the prophet met her family. Therefore, the prophet considered Mariah as insubordinate child. Mother Claire was forced to dip Mariah into a bath of ice water in punishment for her behavior. When Hyrum left, Mariah could not breath for minutes causing awhile of concern. Kyra whisper onto Mria’s ice- cold “If I was going to kill Uncle Hyrum, I’d do it in Africa”.
RyaninKorea

Re: could u check my grammar?

Post by RyaninKorea »

Although the prophets do not allow people to read books except the bible, Kyra started reading forbidden books, which were provided to her by Patrick, the book-mobile driver. Kyra's father decided to meet the prophet to change his mind about forcing Kyra to marry her uncle Hyrum, but he failed. Hyrum arrived at Kyra’s home for two things. Firstly, to tell Kyra that he organized a date with her so that they could get to know each other better. Secondly, to demand a punishment for Mariah because of her behavior when she cried for Kyra after the prophet met her family. Therefore, the prophet considered Mariah an insubordinate child. Mother Claire was forced to dip Mariah into a bath of ice water for punishment for her behavior. When Hyrum left, Mariah could not breathe for minutes causing a lot of concern. Kyra whispered into Maria’s ice-cold ear, “If I was going to kill Uncle Hyrum, I’d do it in Africa”.
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.