Can you correct the sentences and inform me where did I do the mistakes

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

achucoul

Can you correct the sentences and inform me where did I do the mistakes

Post by achucoul »

I met the manager of Southern electrical which is 40 years old company in India, does Fire safety service for Metro rail projects.

They have two sister concerns in France & Germany.

We have recently quoted for Tools through our distributor. Purchase team negotiated the price & we have offered a discount. They have agreed for the discount & have confirmed us that the order will be placed within two days.

I gave them a brief on our product range in which they showed interest in spares. He has asked me to send further details on our products. He will discuss with his team and revert back to us.
achucoul

Re: Can you correct the sentences and inform me where did I do the mistakes

Post by achucoul »

I met the manager of Southern Electrical by yesterday which is a 40-year-old company in India, specializing in providing fire-safety services for Metro rail projects.

We have ( Can it be "We quoted them"?) quoted them for tools through our distributor. Their purchase team negotiated the price, and we have offered them a discount. They have accepted the discount and confirmed that the order will be placed within two days.

I gave the manager (Can It be "I have given the manager"?) a brief description of on our product range, and he (Can it be "He has"?) showed interest in our spare parts. He has ( Can it be ''He asked"?) asked me to send him further details on our products. He will discuss that with his team and get back to us.