EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby awalee » Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 pm

I think we become happy when we want to be happy.

But some times we find some kind of happiness whwen we becom sad ( if we not feel sadness :cry: we can not feel happiness :D )

Are you agree with me ? :roll:
awalee

opinon

Postby xiangjing » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:47 am

i think so!happy life is very natural!
xiangjing

Re: My Happiness ....

Postby zahish » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:29 pm

ı completely agree with you.happiness is a kind of toll and we must know how to play with it.
zahish

Postby hanguyen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:04 pm

What is happiness? Everybody has his own happiness. With someone, happiness is very simple. Example, with the poor, happiness is to have delicious meals, beautiful clothes and have enough money to pay school fees for their children. But with the rich, happiness is far different. They have much money, so maybe their happiness is power and fluence,... I am not sure. Now, my happiness is to find a good job, earn much money to learn everything I love, such as learn to play piano, learn to draw picture,... Can I find my happiness. I think the answer is yes. What is your happiness? And what will you do to have your happiness?
hanguyen

Postby jakeson » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:55 am

Pardon me if I disagree. We can find happiness. What is the essense of happiness if nobody can find it? That's the logic behind why happiness exists. It depends, however, how one defines happiness. What is happiness for me may not be happiness for others. Remember the relativity of things. But to be happy is not to the detriment of others.
jakeson
Silver Member

Re: happiness is struggling

Postby srmlove » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:44 pm

i liked the lines you wrote.
it's true, if someone walks away in search of getting Happiness s/she won't get it, but if a person let it go....stop thinking and stressing...it's possible to be HAPPY then...
Im impressed with your lines sounds like an inteligent and experiences person there...

Will be glad to see you here srm_786@hotmail.com

Ally.
srmlove

Postby hoanggia » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:35 pm

ONE EXPERT SAID IN HIS SPEECH;
"TRUE HAPPINESS IS WHAT DEPEND ON OURSELVES ,OUR THOUGHT,IT'S THE FEELING COMING FROM INSIDE" DEEP DOWN , EACH OF US KNOW WHAT'S TRUE HAPPINESS TO US.
BE PLEASED WITH THE PRESENCE AND LOOKING FORWARD IS ALSO A KIND OF HAPPINESS.
hoanggia
Silver Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Of course you can try to find the happiness .first , you should try to find friend who you feel well with them and you can do everything with them without they be sad of you .second , you have to try to find a good wife to feel happiness with her , third you try to find good neighbors to live with them in happiness .

So you should to try for happiness :wink:
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby ilargia » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:19 pm

I think that happiness consists in having a good health and a bad memory. I´m not a happy person but I have a lot of happy moments so I don´t try to find happiness because I´m afraid of feeling frustrated if I don´t get it.
If you want to be happy I recommend you a tabloid whose name is WILL. A person without will is a disaster.
There are three positive feelings: pleasure, gladness and happiness. Don Quijote de la Mancha said that "happiness there isn´t in the inn, only in the middle of the way". It´s a way of life. But to get it you must be in a good balance and have a project of life.
In front of the sea there is a sailing ship. The life. A pessimist person blames the wind, the optimist waits a change and the realist adjusts the sails.
ilargia
Silver Member

nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness

Postby etan » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:26 pm

Happiness is a way to be...it does not exist if we are pessimistic and a selfish person ! as Jean-Claude VanDamme said : "be aware !!!" that's the real way of life... :lol:
etan
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion