EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby nessma » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:20 am

i thinke that happiness not imposiple thing becuse evryone much search for it in this life & not to wait it to come lonelly :)
but i want to ask what dose happiness mean ?
nessma
Silver Member

Happiness ?

Postby Lac » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Looking for happiness means your mind has no happiness. Don't seek it ! The more you seek happiness, the more it evades you. If we have happiness, we dont need to go out for searching it.
Happiness lies nowhere but inside yourself. Yes, when you smile to someone, they would do the same in return. That also means if you close your heart, everythings would be out of your reach.
No one brings you a real happiness unless you bring what you think cheerfulness to them. That's the practical experience in our life.
Lac
Silver Member

Postby nessma » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 am

i thinke happiness not mean the outer expressions as big smiles or laughing but this thing come from inside our self & this give us the feeling of comfortable & safe so how we try to disappear these things it will note through our behavior & eyes glances so we should have strong resolution .
nessma
Silver Member

Postby geminibuon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:50 am

I don't think trying to find happiness is bad. We thirst for happiness, we try to find it in stead of sit down and wait for it. Finding happiness is just give your love to everyone, then you can receive it, and happiness will come easily. If everyone on the whole world do that the world will be beautiful, and full of happiness.
geminibuon

Postby Lac » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:29 pm

I don't think trying to find happiness is bad. We thirst for happiness, we try to find it in stead of sit down and wait for it. Finding happiness is just give your love to everyone, then you can receive it, and happiness will come easily. If everyone on the whole world do that the world will be beautiful, and full of happiness.

Absolutely. That means you must have your love first. The love is inside your mind and heart. We dont need to find love anywhere else. With love available within yourself, you would find it easy giving others what they really need : assistance, talk, even a lovely smile.etc..
Lac
Silver Member

Postby keeper » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:36 am

you feel happy,you are happy.the ture sence.
keeper

Postby letsjam » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm

There is no key to happiness - the door is always opened.
letsjam
Silver Member

Postby Lac » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:17 am

There is no key to happiness - the door is always opened.

Right!. It's as simple as the spreading horizon. Open one's heart, happiness would go in,otherwise,it would flee away.
Lac
Silver Member

Postby crystalfrogw » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:04 am

happyiness is just a kind of feeling ....it depends on the view you hold to life.

If you believe a grim, rainy day beautiful, it is beautiful because you enjoy it..............If you think a sunny spring morning is ugly it is ugly....

Attitute decides everything.
crystalfrogw

I think,

Postby Kathfap » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:32 am

The happiness exists in our minds. Each one create your our happiness because is not the same for all. There are people that don’t need much to be happy. I think that the happiness is subjective and changeable. Nowadays you can be happy with something or someone and tomorrow not more. In some times I feel nostalgia about this topic because I wish I could to find the real happiness in myself and the rest. :?:
Kathfap

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion