EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

life is sucks...

Postby hongthanh » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:16 am

Hey ! Life is pain and lots of trouble.[/b]
hongthanh

Postby member » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:22 am

:lol: God is laughing in heaven.
:cry: But since I was born 24 years ago and now exists well, I have to exists on. My preferred philosophy is, Alas... I don't know yet...

It's all in your mind

Postby eclub777 » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:40 am

Everything depends on you nobody can't take from you.. If you are a smiling, happy, responsabable, honest, you got all these things that make you worthly. :lol:
eclub777

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:02 pm

All of our feelings are only for a short time.
nobody can says that he or she is sad,happy or angry
for ever so trying to find an endless happiness is impossible
we can only feel it sometimes!!!

[/b]

i can't find happiness

Postby kittycun » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:29 am

Sometimes i wonder that what happiness is.I have a simple life .i haven't to worried about anything but studying.I have many friends but sometimes i still fell so sad.I don't know where can i find happiness because i always try finding happiness.I don't know that"happiness is when u have something to do,domeone to love and bright future to hope"
i think i am so stupid
kittycun

happiness

Postby vicleetue » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:35 am

I sometimes ask myself of what happiness is. It comes like a flash really because it comes and go very quickly. Sometimes a small item also can make me happy but sometimes not. But it's not my important matter. It's just what I should do to fight and gain happiness for myself. I wonder If I should do smt to achieve happiness or just wait for some day.Yeah it's my point. Thanks ( for reading).
vicleetue

Re: Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness

Postby muttalib » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:01 pm

yes, you can get lot of happiness by your honesty, trustworthy by your respectable life and give happiness to them who need it then you can get lot of happines. Sorry for broken english.
muttalib

Re: life is sucks...

Postby muttalib » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:06 pm

Life is a flower if you have feeling of its.
muttalib

Postby albert » Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:29 pm

i thnk it depend on who we want to aproach to this topic
if we will be accept the every facts..about all of world may be we will be successful to fid happiness .in the other word if we could change our selves we will be to do it
albert

Postby muttalib » Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:53 am

Yeah, happiness is a gifted of God, we will be always happy if we give to others which we want for himself. If we help the others God will be help us. In other word we can get lot of happiness by sacrifice.
muttalib

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion