EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Nobody can be happy by trying to find happiness.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby muttalib » Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:55 am

what about my message reply?
muttalib

hapiness is made by us........

Postby leeeunchang » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:55 am

i belive that hapiness is made by our willing..
yhe............ we can change our fate. i belive my dream. of course.
you all can make your dream. man.............
i agree that we have to fight to live well.
we should do our best for hapiness.
EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!
leeeunchang

Re: hapiness is made by us........

Postby muttalib » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:37 am

I agree with u...
muttalib

Happiness is to bring happiness to others !

Postby Frogenic » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:35 am

As for me, I reckon the life live for others is life worthwhile. So if you just try to find out your happiness, you will fail. Let think of others, let make them happy for whatever you could do, when they are happy, it will be a reward for yourself !
Frogenic

Re: Happiness is to bring happiness to others !

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:17 am

Frogenic wrote:As for me, I reckon the life live for others is life worthwhile. So if you just try to find out your happiness, you will fail. Let think of others, let make them happy for whatever you could do, when they are happy, it will be a reward for yourself !

i agree with your point of view. there is a roverb in our culture that is 'HELPING OTHERS IS HAPPY' .

happiness is from ur heart.

Postby burself » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:15 pm

happiness is really to find. wot is happiness??? :?:
my family dont have it, bec they look for another thing wot they think it is happiness. so, they r never treasure wot they have got. then, they have lost their happiness.
to me, happiness is when u can be ur self, u realize that the life is so nice, u know that someone always support u, trust u, n love u. n u cant look for them. u cant find ur happiness if u help someone for looking forward their greatful. u will be failure, u wil be down if they dont do that. u cant be happy.
let u live for u n others, u treat them by ur heart, not looking for return... u will get ur happiness. :D
burself

Re: hapiness is made by us........

Postby leeeunchang » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:03 am

[quote="muttalib"]I agree with u...[/quote]
to muttalib
i sent you e-mail, but my mail was sent back......
there is some error in a subsystem.
so.....
please... let me know your MSN messenger ID........
bye.......
i hope to see you soon.............
leeeunchang

hello

Postby hello » Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:02 pm

8)
[/quote]
Code: Select all
[list][url][/url][/list]
hello

happiness

Postby trying to understand » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:21 am

:shock: THESE WERE THE FEATURES OF MY FACE WHEN I READ ALL THOSE MESSAGES THAT PEOPLE HAVE HAPPENED TO WRITE. WHAT AMAZED ME WAS THE PASSION ALL OF YOU "POURED" ON IT. IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE THIS KIND OF THINGS! AND BY THE WAY, WHAT IS THAT THING OF BEING HAPPY? IS IT A MERE CONCEPT, AN IDEAL THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO GAIN? I USED TO THINK THAT WAY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. HOWEVER, NOW, I BELIEVE WE CAN BE HAPPY, WE CAN FEEL LIKE THIS LIVING EVERYDAY LIFE. THOUGH WE CANNOT EXPECT EVERYTHING WILL BE WONDERFUL. THE POINT IS THAT WE'VE GOT TO "FIGHT" IN LIFE SO THAT WE CAN FREE FROM EVERYTHING THAT DON'T ALLOW US TO BE FREE. I MEAN TO SAY THAT THE MORE FREEDOM YOU ACHIEVE, THE BETTER YOU WILL FEEL , AND ONCE YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU NEED TO FEEL GOOD WITH YOURSELF, YOU WILL HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT IS TO BE HAPPY.
trying to understand

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion