EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

If I won $1,000,000...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

If I won a $1,000,000

Postby Carolina » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:02 pm

DIMITRIS wrote:If I had 1,000,000 I would buy a new FERRARI and a villa
and a speedboat.An other think,is to go to Hawai and for ski
in Alphis.This is my opinion!
:P :P

If I had 1,000,000 I would help to my family, I'll give money to my family, I probably, I'll go to many countries for visit it. I'll buy a castle and a red Lamborchini and I'll instal my own business. That all.
Carolina

Postby hoasuahanoi » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:16 am

if i won 1.000.000 i would give a half of them to my parents, and rest of them for my study.
hoasuahanoi

Postby syo » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:36 am

If I win 1000000,I want to buy Ayumi mamasaki
syo

$$$

Postby Neo » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:16 am

If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.
Neo

Re: $$$

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:00 am

Neo wrote:If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.

I agree with:) uu
it's very funny:)

Re: $$$

Postby Katherine,Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:02 am

Neo wrote:If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.

i'll buy a beautifful car nad one company:) which will bring me a lot of money:)
and of crs I'll help my parents:))
and friends:)
Katherine,Guest

Postby fallen » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:44 am

then i wouldnt think of my future for a week but spend time thinking wut i should buy to blow away that amount of money..lol..
fallen

Re: if i win 1000000000

Postby Farawayfromyou » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:54 pm

I agree YOur opinion ,I would be crazy for a moment and I would use this money to travel and give a part of to the poverish area.
Farawayfromyou

if i won $1.000.000

Postby mona » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:29 pm

Likely i would give some of it which is not little to the poor people in my area and would make some of them happy . also i would make certian progect to develope my family income and to invenst the money in Good progect so as to have benifit which then i can help my family as well as other people who are deprived from even the most need in the life which is Food :)
[/b]
Mona
mona

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:29 am

I, personally, think $1,000,000 dollars is not much if you wanted to do a lot of things (I'm speaking of where I live, not yours. Some places are a lot cheaper than the US). A nice house over here is already $300,000-$500,000 dollars or more. However, if I could win 1,000,000 dollars, I would buy a big house, like 3-story house, fully furnished. Then I'd hire some people to help me to raise orphans. If I still had some money left that was enough for the farm, then I would buy a small farm and teach those kids how to raise animals so they could earn something for a living.

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion