EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

If I won $1,000,000...

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

If I won a $1,000,000

Postby Carolina » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:02 pm

DIMITRIS wrote:If I had 1,000,000 I would buy a new FERRARI and a villa
and a speedboat.An other think,is to go to Hawai and for ski
in Alphis.This is my opinion!
:P :P

If I had 1,000,000 I would help to my family, I'll give money to my family, I probably, I'll go to many countries for visit it. I'll buy a castle and a red Lamborchini and I'll instal my own business. That all.
Carolina

Postby hoasuahanoi » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:16 am

if i won 1.000.000 i would give a half of them to my parents, and rest of them for my study.
hoasuahanoi

Postby syo » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:36 am

If I win 1000000,I want to buy Ayumi mamasaki
syo

$$$

Postby Neo » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:16 am

If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.
Neo

Re: $$$

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:00 am

Neo wrote:If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.

I agree with:) uu
it's very funny:)

Re: $$$

Postby Katherine,Guest » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:02 am

Neo wrote:If I win that million, first I will buy some companies and a good motorcycle. Than...some weapons, ammunition, tools and I will be a terrorist.

i'll buy a beautifful car nad one company:) which will bring me a lot of money:)
and of crs I'll help my parents:))
and friends:)
Katherine,Guest

Postby fallen » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:44 am

then i wouldnt think of my future for a week but spend time thinking wut i should buy to blow away that amount of money..lol..
fallen

Re: if i win 1000000000

Postby Farawayfromyou » Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:54 pm

I agree YOur opinion ,I would be crazy for a moment and I would use this money to travel and give a part of to the poverish area.
Farawayfromyou

if i won $1.000.000

Postby mona » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:29 pm

Likely i would give some of it which is not little to the poor people in my area and would make some of them happy . also i would make certian progect to develope my family income and to invenst the money in Good progect so as to have benifit which then i can help my family as well as other people who are deprived from even the most need in the life which is Food :)
[/b]
Mona
mona

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:29 am

I, personally, think $1,000,000 dollars is not much if you wanted to do a lot of things (I'm speaking of where I live, not yours. Some places are a lot cheaper than the US). A nice house over here is already $300,000-$500,000 dollars or more. However, if I could win 1,000,000 dollars, I would buy a big house, like 3-story house, fully furnished. Then I'd hire some people to help me to raise orphans. If I still had some money left that was enough for the farm, then I would buy a small farm and teach those kids how to raise animals so they could earn something for a living.

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion