EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Holidays are a waste of time.

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby sunnyni » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:05 am

Holiday is very important for me. I need it very much.
For only in holiday i can do what i want to do,such as today i stay at home to post reply in forum. Holiday is a adjustment for us. In holiday we can relax our brain, refresh our eyes and go on further self study. In the workday , it is impossible for us have enough to do our private matter.
Of cause , how do you spend your holiday will have different opinion.
sunnyni

Postby Shazzam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:16 pm

Oh well maybe we all need a holiday from this thread! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Holidays are a waste of time.

Postby sweethuman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am

I totally disagree with this. Holidays are good for a person to complete/finish his/her home chores/households when he is busy in the official works the other days of the week.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Holidays are a waste of time.

Postby pattpim » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:08 am

I don't think so, because holidays are the days that you can take time to do other activities
except your routine, and your brain is relaxed, sometimes you may get a new idea or
new friend from holidays time.I sure that have something good in holidays,believe me?
Note: As I'm writing english that is holiday too, so I get many things from EC. {-:
pattpim

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion