EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Bomb Attacks. What do they achieve?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

bomb attacks what do they achive

Postby periyakattuva@yahoo.com » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:10 am

I don't understand the reason of planting a bomb in public places. In my opinion it is very dangerous thinking of man.so we have detract this type of man.being a humanbeing.
periyakattuva@yahoo.com

i go against the bomb attach

Postby guest » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:58 pm

in today's world,there are enormous blooding crisises everyday in everywhere.it makes me to think if it is true that safety and development are the two main themes.why are there so many cruel slaying ,even using bomb ?if they have the neclear bomb ,will they use it to hurt people?
i cannot continue to think it about ,it is a nightmare to everyone.why are everythings not solved by peaceful ways? now it is time to find the roots of the problems. :x

terrorist...

Postby garyrobert@ureach.com » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:10 pm

a terrorist is a freedom fighter who attacks you...

a freedom fighter is a terrorist who attacks somebody else...
garyrobert@ureach.com

Postby future » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:14 am

We all know that the world is not full of peace.As for the bomb attacters,however,are not absolutely wrong,in some countries,such as Iraq,their territony is attacked by USA,can they tolerate all these?therefore.they use some extreme manners to retaliate USA, are they absolutely wrong?Of course,some bomb attacters use bomb for the political reason, :evil: the most angry thing is that they do it at cost of the civil people's life.As far as I'm concered,I hope the bomb attack will be end,and the people in the earth live in a peacefull world![/quote]
future

Attacks - solution for weak poeple

Postby Virgee » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:15 am

Only a weak men can do a bomb attack. Mainly Islamish(Mohamedan). It's their of of fighting.It's 'bout religion.One religion means peace. The religion is Christianity. No Allah, no Buddha, and others. Innocent lives are lost because of untrue gods.Don't you think so?
Virgee

Yep

Postby Eradicate » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:21 am

Bombs not food. It's a solution. The strong survives. Poor people in Africa? Eradicate 'em all...and there will be no poor people.
Eradicate

Re: Attacks - solution for weak poeple

Postby k » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:30 am

Virgee wrote:Only a weak men can do a bomb attack. Mainly Islamish(Mohamedan). It's their of of fighting.It's 'bout religion.One religion means peace. The religion is Christianity. No Allah, no Buddha, and others. Innocent lives are lost because of untrue gods.Don't you think so?

You are silly girl!!! Every religion is the good religion, you are only look at yoorself - selfish girl. If your religion is peaceful religion, it is the good religion and so the christianity isn´t only the best way how can live on the world. your opinions are stupid!!!!
k

Postby Arale » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:38 am

Bom attacks seem a daily thing in countries in wars now . Oh how sad it is !What do bom attackers get ? They lose their lives and kill many other innocent people .Not only that , they leave a great pain in victims' relatives'heart .And who knows who among these will become an attacker to take revenge ?? Then pain will never ends.

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby paradise » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm

I think that the bomb attacks is a bad thing for sure. but sometimes the people who find their famlies killed around them , the people who find a great army of a great countries came to their towns and destroied it dont find any suitable way to defence for thier countires only by using this way.

while the people who are doing this to force the government to pay to them or to do what they want in this time this is a bad way.

also in wars the using of bombs is a bad thing because a lot of annocent people were killed because of this .
The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to its doer
paradise
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion