Tsunami and tourism

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

The tsunami definately affected tourism; but the fear of terrorist attacks will definately finish the tourist trade. Holidays are expensive and usually well planned. People won't be inclined to travel if they are going to spend all their time worrying about terrorist attacks. :cry:
hellofriend

Re: Tsunami and tourism

Post by hellofriend »

Certainly not, because the areas which are affected by the tsunami are under unstable condition, who knows what will happen next. People will be afraid to go there, there might be more earthquakes come and cause more serious tsunami. Besides, after the tsunami, cities are faing the reconstruction problem, there are not many things to see except you wanna be a volunteer to help the local government to rebuilt their cities.
MISSIVA

Re: Tsunami and tourism

Post by MISSIVA »

my worst nightmare, I'm so scared about tsunamis and earthquakes, but it's not a reason to no visite these amazing islands , juste chose the right place, i mean where security systems are working on beaches that you would be informed in case of Any massive wave, after that just make sur you've got a healthy feet to run