Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I don't smoke siggaret ,
but I left the Habble-bobble 2 months
lyphan

Re:

Post by lyphan »

Guest wrote:There are several reasons why young people smoke. They are involved with peer pressure, popularity, self-esteem, anxiety, personal problems and so on. Thus, we can't educate them about the effect of smoking because the information is everywhere. Also, as being young and teen, they won't listen to anything. They think they're smart enough to know what's right and wrong and they can decide their own lives. Consequently, one way we need to do is we have to go deep down to solve the problem why they wanted to smoke and then try to find a solution for it. When the problem they're having is gone, they'll be more mature to know smoking is not good for their health and others's.
I strongly agree with you that people who smoke know how bad it is for their health. But it is so difficult for them to give up. For the reason that at first they smoke to feel pleasant or excited whenever they are in trouble or under pressure. Therefore smoking is something like a medicine that boosts their morale. And then they are addicted, they smoke whenever they are in trouble or under pressure. Over and over again, they feel it impossible to give up smoking.