EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re:

Postby Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm

sandra wrote:I have no baby, so not an expert :lol: But I regard it as a common sense we should treat every human beings in this world with mercy.

Hi Sandra,
I disagree with you because some people do not know what mercy and love are all about. What is a common sense or not; it depends on the individual because I regard everyone has a variety of knowledge and opinions. =)
But we are fortunate because we do know them, so our future children will be living in merciful and loving families. =)
Ilove

Re: Does it really matter how we treat babies?

Postby rokwysocka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:50 pm

In my mind it is important how we treat babies beacuse even we can not remember this time we assimilate different behaviours which depend on it. People derive models to follow from the youngest years of their lives.
rokwysocka

Postby dariakur » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

In my opinion children dont remember exacly how their parents treated them in the childhood, but every child subconsciously know if the family loves them or not. It is really important to treat children the best as it is possible, because children have feeling too, and we have to remember that they are defenceless.
dariakur

Postby kassliw » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm

In my point od view it is importance to treat babies very well. Maybe babies can't remember first two years, but they develop emotion and safety and sense od love are necessary.
Also i think every children look like his/her parents in the future.
kassliw

Previous

Return to Talking Point Discussion