EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How can terrorist attacks be prevented in the future?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Postby TalkingPoint » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:42 am

Last edited by TalkingPoint on Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TalkingPoint
EC Teacher
EC Teacher

Postby shokin » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:05 pm

heu...

love each others...

respect

honesty

don't try to control all world

Think to help everyone you can help.

Put pride off.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby authorityquery » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:26 pm

I think all countries have to unite ,and cooperate to prevent terrorists. Everybody has to know how danger of terrorist and refuses to help them, we have to avoid them, isolate them, and do everything to make them understand that they are doing wrong way.
And maybe we should forgive them if they want to change to good way, don't try to force them to the wall, let make them understand that they still have way out of crime.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
authorityquery
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:23 am

authorityquery wrote:I think all countries have to unite ,and cooperate to prevent terrorists. Everybody has to know how danger of terrorist and refuses to help them, we have to avoid them, isolate them, and do everything to make them understand that they are doing wrong way.

I think so, too.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:06 pm

We firstly need to establish why these people are performing terrorist acts. We can't stop them until we understand why they are happening in the first place.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby hello » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:33 pm

Well, I think when the world stops discrimination and stops interfering with other's privacies, then people can enjoy their freedom and we all will enjoy peace ....

Dream,,,
:P
Dreams
hello
Silver Member

Postby leen@rasel » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:17 pm

if some countries stoped from stuffing their nose into others buisness and if goverments were hounst and faithful to thier community and that is by putting off thier personal interests and try to think a little bit about their people....we must try to live peacfully without thinking about races cultures and religions
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:06 pm

leen__rasel wrote:if some countries stoped from stuffing their nose into others buisness and if goverments were hounst and faithful to thier community and that is by putting off thier personal interests and try to think a little bit about their people....we must try to live peacfully without thinking about races cultures and religions

This will be out of topic a little bit, but I disagree with that, in some sense. Genocide in Rwanda is an example. People in the world were turning their backs on those innocent victims when it'd happened. Thousands were killed, for many people didn't care since it was in Africa. Only UN didn't turn their backs; they helped those poor people, but not many countries were willing to let them borrow their troops. That genocide is one of the most killing rate that has happened :cry: :cry: :cry: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby leen@rasel » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:11 pm

dear lynne maybe i didn't explain what i meant by saying that some countries should not stuf their noze into others buisness, what i wanted to say is that some countries interfer in other countries decisions and politics while these countries do not actually need help , they think that they have the green light to interfer while they don't and the problem that the leaderships are the ones who usually give them this seign,what they care about is their interests, they think that the country is going tofall down when they say no ..no...no thank you.,...thank you lynne
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:11 pm

It's the same thing as what you said in your earlier post, but never mind that.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Next

Return to Talking Point Discussion