"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote: ...It's a bunch of whack similar like keep your legs close during sex or you'll be a slut, ...
Ha ha ha... 100X

I can's stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Hardi wrote:Technically can't sex between husband and wife, be also called sex between family members? :roll:
Yes, you are dead right. :mrgreen:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

bambang wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: ...Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well then, incest is still better that homosexuality?
I agree as incets gives kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the homos will never. :D :D :D
Adopt if you want kids and can't have one. Some straight people don't want kids. That's why we have a lot of orphans. Those kids have done nothing to deserve the neglect. What's the point of reproduction when one doesn't wanna take care of the result? :roll:
Moody

Post by Moody »

Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.
So basically this relation is based on SEXUAL NATURE only!

Now lets analyze its MAIN ASPECT that is physical sexual relation.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

I don't want to discus the sexual side although it does play an important part.
Friendship is what it is all about. Gay boys are some of the nicest and most helpful you could meet, that is why such a lot of them work in the services industry. Hairdressers, cabin crew, catering, waiters, etc etc.
What is so wrong in having a same sex friend?
What is wrong if they like to cuddle, kiss, and hold hands?
And yes! they should be allowed to make vows to each other.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

It is matter of individuals' choice! but my worry is what will happend to the boys (e.g.me) who looks for another kind of body? I hope there were girls too who would not like have relation with same sex and that hope keep alive my business
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote:
Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts

I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:
Lenny is the sex expert. Don't argue with her! :wink:
Moody

Post by Moody »

L O L
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I'm sorry, there's no such thing as a sex expert in my world; I just didn't doze off in my anatomy and physiology class. Human bodies have always been a curiosity for me.
yomismo

Post by yomismo »

I agree with you
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by donis »

In the world all country must have some rules which can not change by any reason like freedom of people. Like that topic..Ofcourse can not be.. If people want to this , thats mean they are crazy , but in the population people can not do what they want. If everybody can do what they want now ; i am sure after 10-20 years we could have very very strange generations.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

I don`t agree with the marriages between people of the same sex,but I don`t judge gays and lesbains.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
juan

Post by juan »

I think every person has the rhigt to choose , who she or he wants to be with,Its the right that we are born with.
but if the person that tried to induce others. that person is doing what the person is fighting against.
so as somebody said, respect others ideas as yu want them to respect yours, otherwise your goal is meaningful

if you wuant tonow who wrote this mi name is manuel mostly now as tepa or meno from jalisco mexico
ritapally

Post by ritapally »

i'm disagree marriage between people of the seme sex because i think this is against nature.but i'm not against gay people......
fatema

Post by fatema »

Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed
AdiNNa

Post by AdiNNa »

I don't agree with marriage between people of the same sex :!!:
Consul

Post by Consul »

I think it is incompatibility that people of the same sex can live together and love each other=)) :-?
AdiNNa

Post by AdiNNa »

^still,it happens ..
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re:

Post by Anahita »

ronke wrote:Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed, In the first instance is not Godly .This should not be legalise in any nation.

I say this kind of narrow - mindedness is what really going to destroy morals at the end not the marriage between the same sex.

two people decide to live together out of love and respect and it happens that they are from the same sex. so what is the problem here? people should be free to choose their way of life and love. no god or religion is qualified enough to stop humans from expressing their true feelings and hearts.
davidhua

Post by davidhua »

firstly , i wanna say i can not understand marriages between people of the same sex . i do not know it mean what ,maybe it mean nothing ..............
nessma

Post by nessma »

i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;
AleSte

Post by AleSte »

There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS
Steven
AleSte

Post by AleSte »

nessma wrote:i think it is unacceptable concept to human nature & any one practice thise manner it will be irregular {-;
yeah bro that's what i think
Steven
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

AleSte wrote:There is no way to think that it is normal cause it is NOTTTTT gay people should not exist in all the world cause we have children.I mean that they are grewing up with these examples please think about it that's not nice for a little boy even for a little girl actually I hate all the gay people for the same thing they give a very bad example i am sure that you agree with me please let's fight against these people.
THANKS
whoa, whoa, whoa...hold your breath for a second before destroying all the evils in the world! :lol:

so basically, this is the main point of your logic: "any one who is not like me, doesn't think like me, doesn't live like me, doesn't love the same way I do, should be destroyed and actually it is a MUST. lets kill all the people who are different from majority!! yay!" :roll:

with all due respect, I have to say this: you are the one who scares me the most, you and people who think the same like you do. the darkness in your hearts and souls which doesn't let you to love and respect your own fellow human's rights just because you don't like it. you are scary, really. :shock:
herione

Post by herione »

:prof: in my opinion is big mistake because there are no resul just the

Sexually transmitted disease

let us thinking about the world if all the people doing same thing :oops:
thepossibilist

Re:

Post by thepossibilist »

ahmedtaha wrote:of coursre not ,in my own point of view i think the marrige concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? the answer would be :-
firstly : to reserve the humanity this a bilogical answer
secondy : to make sex
may be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if every body married from his/her sex??
i totaly agree with you ahmed. it is an immoral act, that should be forbiden in every country. biological answer is enough to go against this act. the question that most of people ask themselves, is whether being a gay is a natural thing! be sure that it isn't. it is simply a behaviour that man aquire by the time, and that he must avoid it. so the problem come from the person that try to make this behaviour.
by the way, all the religions do not accept this kind of marriage. calling this a freedom is a big mess, because a freedom that will ruin the humanity is rather a sin!
langbam

Post by langbam »

In my country, people got married with the same sex that is illegal action. But nobody were arrested if they have marriages without registered by local authority. I myself feel slightly uncomfortable with news that showing a bride and groom are all absolute man or women. Because they do different way compare with nature.
If this cases appear commonly on mass media, children like teenager could be affected. I saw several pictures showing fake lesbians and gays. They did it because they faced these ones frequently on internet.
But in other hand, the people with their unnatural "disease" should have their human right. And the needed for perfect life, we should submit a new law that applied for mid_sex people?
goodwill

Post by goodwill »

In my country this kind of marriage is legal. I it's great! I have a friend who is homosexual and I really hope that he'll find the love of his life.

I really think that marriage is a personal matter and no one else should be able to criticize or forbid it. Marriage is a sign of love between two people.
Tukanja
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tukanja »

Nowadays there are a lot of mentally disturbed people all around the globe.

The disturbance depends on the very wrong living conditions and many other factors.

For example, all the technology that mankind has developed make a very big negative influence on the people's mind.

For example some men has recently been developing robots to serve people in their houses.

Will it change the people's minds?

Oh yes it will. A lot!

Will many of them get mentally disturbed or even sick for all the similar services? Yes they will!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Never. totally disagree with it. The same topic is mentioned in the other sections as well and I answered in details there.
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Well it's a quite difficult question...but from my own point of view it should be allowed,though the marriages between people of the same sex is abnormal, or to be more exact is not acceptable for.The matter is to get used to that idea...And of course it is not we who should decide others' future,destiny...I have nothing against love between people of the same sex... :-) {-;
Flakey

Post by Flakey »

Well I am against love between the same sex. It is abnormal and awfull. Goverment must prohibit such law. In my opnion such love goes opposite to our nature. Such desead people must not demonstrate feelings in society.
oudonline

Post by oudonline »

marriage of the same sex! when the other sex exists, what is the reason for individuals getting married to the same sex?
Ahcene

Post by Ahcene »

It's against nature. The word nature speaks for itself.
EnglishJ

Post by EnglishJ »

Why should what some believes be imposed onto other people?
hilaryprk

Post by hilaryprk »

People may say “Every human has the right to marry". Well, everyone does have the right to marry, but if you prefer to have a homosexual relationship, than this right does not concern you. The law states that marriage is between a male and a female. We should not have to alter a meaning to fit the desire of everyone in the world.

It’s bad to me if same-sex marriages were to be legalized, but it seems that some children these days are being raised by homosexual parents. Homosexuals have the right to adopt a child which is erroneous in my mind. As they grow up, they might be very confused because they will see their family as much more diverse as their friends.
This might result in the child as being seen as gay, by picking up actions that are seen at home. Then, there is the aggravation towards the adolescent, concerning their parents. Children could hassle the child because of the atmosphere they are being raised in.

If someone is being raised by parents of the same gender, they would miss the needed influence of the missing gender, and can therefore affect them for the rest of their lives.

Many religions do not allow same-sex marriages based on their beliefs that it is wrong and sinful. The five major world religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and Judaism teach that homosexual behavior is not appropriate.
NicoAlff

Post by NicoAlff »

I'm indeed astonished due to the majority answers I have read. Firstly, I could see the selfishness of each person who wrote because they only were thinking in their self.
Let me expose some opinions which are here and I’ve picked up and saying sorry to those people who I’m going to cite.
I read “It's so dangerous to your normal life in terms of scientifically and morally” (by Luc). I respect every opinion, but its non-sense saying that saw a homosexual couple married are dangerous. Is it not so more dangerous see a heterosexual couple who are married without love and even worse when they have children and they see their loveless lives?
“(…) In my own point of view I think the marriage concept is much bigger than just making sex , letus ask why people married? The answer would be :-
Firstly: to reserve the humanity this a biological answer
Secondly: to make sex
May be there is another answers but the logical question will be : what life going to be if everybody married from his/her sex??”
(by ahmedtaha)
Let see, that person are trying to say that the humanity have to follow the steps of reproduction innate because otherwise it will probably disappear. It's something ironic and impossible. There are more heterosexual people than homosexual, so it won’t ever happen, will born more straight people as homos… so don’t worry about it. ‘Secondly: to make sex’ what a pity the marriage conception you have got! Did or will you marriage because you want to get some? I can’t understand our freedom and even our rights.
I think that it has to be legal because it's not just for the meaning that marriage is, it's go beyond of a simple paper, it's a symbolism of true love (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). We are nothing to impose strict social statement without seeing the prejudice that such things makes in other lives: suicidal tendencies, drugs, infidelity, depression, unhappiness, divorce, children with separated parents, and the majority charge with this heavy backpack (of being unacceptable) until the death.
Our children will grow up exposed to see homosexuality everywhere. I think that we have to take care of them explaining the truth: that the love is something relative and unexplored in human being.
lavitz

Post by lavitz »

In my point of view, marriage between people of the same sex should be legal.
First because they are absolutely like everyone else, I don't really see what if the differences between them and us, except that they love a person of the same sex, but is it a problem ? I don't think so. They are human beings, they breathe and live like us, I think that we don't have to forget it.
Then, I really think that it should be legalized because, as it has been said before, who are we to impose our will to other persons who have the same rights as us ? We should let everybody lives as he or she wants as far as he or she doesn't do harm to others.
Many persons seem to forget that we live in a democracy, and that even if we don't have the same status, the same life and the same habits, we share the same air and the same planet.
Everyone has the control of his or her life. We should be equal in every domain.
Ilove

Post by Ilove »

Same sex marriages should be illegitimate because it is wrong. Homosexual individuals should not disobey God. They should love themselves instead of hurting themselves.
Just curious why do some people feel hopeless and disappointed on the opposite sex and become homosexual anyway? We cannot use one person or a group of people to determine the rest of the opposite gender. =)
Ilove

Re:

Post by Ilove »

ronke wrote:Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed, In the first instance is not Godly .This should not be legalise in any nation.
Are religious? If yes, what is your religion? =)
Ilove

Post by Ilove »

TearHere wrote:
TP wrote:Should "marriages" between people of the same sex be permitted?
i think it's a case-by-case basis.. Like, here in our country, it's not legal, thus it's not permitetd.. possibly because of our religion.. while in other countries, it is acceptable.. the question of whether it should be permitted or not varies from one person to another, a culture to another, a country to another.. in my opinion, whatever it is other people opt.. respect them, we must.. :wink:
I agree. =)
dianayamazaki

Post by dianayamazaki »

In my opinion, this different marriage will bring negative impact to their adopted kids in the future. Man and woman can complete each other. There are some specific things that make man and woman absolutely different. By changing that absolute things, human become more and more gain power to change many things later. I don't consider it as good change. So, I disagree to gay marriage.
kminang

Post by kminang »

Wow... What these people to achieve? A child?
It's very irrational marriage betwen the same sex. For example; 2 men is making love. What they do??? Is penis come to rectum? I think it's hurt...
For me, married is about 2 people from different sex, making love, making 'normal' family with their own kid.

Would you please correct my sentences? {-;
RogelikIID

Post by RogelikIID »

In my opinion marriage between people of the same sex isn't anything so much bad how people say of course civil marriage. This people are living between us and it isnt anything new they want have normal life and families for them merrage is something important like for everyone. They don't harm anybody by marriage.
loverats

Post by loverats »

i had married may wife last year. What's the matter?!
I don't want to produce children. Should everybody only marry anybody to making babys??
I am not stubid, not a freak, only a human.
I only live in a good civil union, respectfully, lovely, in good and in bad times.
We doing nothing other than straight peoples. We want to spent our time, our live together - what's wrong about that! I don't endanger the "normal" alliance, how could i do that - marry your love - i don't come to disturb..
I don't hurt someone - so don't bother me.
lesoli

Post by lesoli »

I think that it should be permitted. Everybody has right to be happy and we can't prohibit marriages between people of the same sex. If two men or women love each other why would they pretend and be unhappy?
mcIlob

Post by mcIlob »

On the one hand marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted but on the other they shouldn't.
I know that 'everybody loves somebody sometimes', but I want to live in a normal world where family consist of dad, mum and children, so wedlocks between people of the same sex are a bit abnormal, unnatural and it's discordant with my religion.
emilkatok

Post by emilkatok »

We should be tolerant but I think ,,gay marriage" is controversial. Nevertheless , I have anything against civil partnerships. When two people love each other we can't deny their get marriage.
,,Love is blind" - these are words , with I agree. Love is the strongest feeling.
Albeit, I'm strongly disagree with rights of child adoption. Normal family consist of mather, father and children. we can't change order from time immemorial .
Klaudyna

Post by Klaudyna »

I think that the marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted because everyone has the right to love. What is more in my point of view if people love toghether, then for example sex or religion shouldn't be important. Moreover if people are happy when they are a couple with someone of the same sex they should be toghether as long as it is possible because in our life we should do everything what can make that we will be smiling and happy. :)